July Challenge: Colour contrast. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble ahoy or troublemaking! :lol:

You can change the dates on photos anyway can't you?

Probably. It's all supposed to be a bit fun anyway, see what people come up with in the timescale. You'd have to be a bit strange to want to cheat in a competition with no prize!

Probably. It's all supposed to be a bit fun anyway, see what people come up with in the timescale. You'd have to be a bit strange to want to cheat in a competition with no prize!

This is the photo board remember. Present company excepted OC

Oi Tom tom your shot is not colour and the horizon is one pixel out on the right hand side :mad:

This is the photo board remember. Present company excepted OC

Oi Tom tom your shot is not colour and the horizon is one pixel out on the right hand side :mad:

Well spotted.
According to Photoshop ruler leveling tool it's 0.13 degrees.:oops:

Regarding the colour, I had a good friend who looked and was built a bit like Mohamed Ali, about the same size, did a bit of boxing, but as good as gold.
Not wanting to offend I once refered to his being coloured.
" I'm black" was big Max's reply.

You pays your money and takes your choice.;)

I'm sure it'll get some votes 'cause it's a great shot but doesn't meet this months theme.

There are two types of contrast:

Many excel at shooting photos with good tonal contrast. A good example of tonal contrast are silhouettes. The foreground is completely dark while the background is properly exposed. This works well because there is a sharp difference between the dark and light areas.

Color contrast is used less frequently because many people do not think about it. Capturing a photograph with good color contrast is more difficult than tonal contrast, but it is still quite easy. An image with good color contrast can look great even without any tonal contrast.

So July's theme is Colour Contrast

Kinda looks like I cared about it being b&w :lol:

I was on the red wine

Obviously I care about the horizon, but that issue has been dealt with by the security services now

Photoshop ruler leveling tool

Illegal

Broke my camera, have to go with my phone, till I can get another (anyone selling one ??)

Taken during a visit to a fruit picking farm, £15 for two punnets, one strawberries, one tayberries, yes, that's right 15 quid !!

:lol:

I can see the reflection of your suspender belt holding one of your stockings up in that peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back