July & August VOTING - Theme is Landscapes / Cityscapes

VOTE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1st. Had to vote for Steeeeed2, (roseberry topping) can't fault the picture for meeting the theme , and could be on a calendar.

2nd.
Gave kid galahad a vote for his entry too, loved the flowers in the foreground of an interesting photograph, I possibly would have searched for a viewpoint that excluded the lifesaving ring ( the bright orange jars a little).

Kossoff and vinny 3 really like these and hope they get votes.

Mine, I should have cropped the "turn left " off the bottom I think, mine is more a memory photo, was having a celebratory night out and it was view of London I'd not seen before and the light was lovely, but wished I'd had my nikon with me.

Jarra and vinny 1 and 2, not sure they meet theme ?

Steeeeed1, my eye gets drawn to the distracting bits behind the wall, which just spoils it a little, that aside, beautiful.....

1st. Had to vote for Steeeeed2, (roseberry topping) can't fault the picture for meeting the theme , and could be on a calendar.

2nd.
Gave kid galahad a vote for his entry too, loved the flowers in the foreground of an interesting photograph, I possibly would have searched for a viewpoint that excluded the lifesaving ring ( the bright orange jars a little).

Kossoff and vinny 3 really like these and hope they get votes.

Mine, I should have cropped the "turn left " off the bottom I think, mine is more a memory photo, was having a celebratory night out and it was view of London I'd not seen before and the light was lovely, but wished I'd had my nikon with me.

Jarra and vinny 1 and 2, not sure they meet theme ?

Steeeeed1, my eye gets drawn to the distracting bits behind the wall, which just spoils it a little, that aside, beautiful.....
Agree with the orange ring, poxed it up a bit ! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back