July 5th live footy on tv

Morning Hank, morning everyone
Notsfm
If no ones answered your phone problem yet I'll give the usual answer with all things technical.
Format the f..... 😂

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe 😷👍
Afternoon bonzo
Afternoon Rip
Morning all. Feeling a bit better. Test match is looking like an England win, might watch a bit of tennis after England win

need 52 now with root 113 not out and bairstow 93 not out

be one of the biggest run chases of all time in test matches

hope everyone is well

posted in the 4th July thread by mistake. Senility
Afternoon mate been busy all morning so missed cricket

Last edited:
Last edited:
Afternoon D.

Have a good day, mate. 👍

Afternoon Hank & all.

I finished work at 9a.m this morning, and am just having a coffee in my local shopping centre, before I get my annual bloods done. 💉 😱😱😱

Have a good day, all. 👍
Afternoon HC
All over now. England win again. Root 141, bairstow 114. It’s been a fantastic match again

plus I sneaked on England at 9/2 when it looked a cert defeat. :lol:
👍👍good move

🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨

Morning @hank williams and a very good Tuesday morning to everyone.

Looking like its gonna be a nice day too. Getting cracked on this morning as if thi gs go to plan , my brothers long awaited op will go ahead this morning, ( The ward are going to call me to confirm it is.) Then I can go up later on when he comes around. Thank you very much for all your kind wishes, absolutely fantastic, really, thank you so much.

The only thing going to plan is the shop, really look forward to next Wednesday. Deliveroo doing photos on Thursday for there site, that'll be massive for us. So that's it on a nutshell....Hope you all have a really brilliant day, stay safe and take care, 🦆 🦆 ⚡ ⚡ 🥁 🥁 🎶 🎶 🏏 🏏 .

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

and to all who are yet to post, have a really good day ....🌞.

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

I loved building sandcastles with my Dad. Until my mum took the urn off me ...... You'll never see the mornin' light (Do do do do do) Come to me...Baby you'll see...

(into the Valli..)

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬
Here ye go mate Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Who Loves You 1975

closest I could get to those lyrics, not my type of music but hey ho.Anyway have a great day mate stay safe and gan canny.😊😊🤗

Back