July 5th live footy on tv

Afternoon @hank williams and good afternoon all. Had a great breaky, poached eggs 🥚,🥓,🥫's on toast...very nice. Lamb in the fridge, gonna get it out a 2pm for an hour and slam it in oven at 3pm...looking forward to that. . on soon and we are staying in...bloody awful outside....🌫🌬🌫🌬🌫🌬⛄......

Had word from work....☄☄☄Armageddon tomorrow so won't be about much on here as it's a very early start...But that's tomorrow.....the day is young....

@Rip Van Fish , afternoon pal, hope your day is going well, 😎😎😎, @niknak_123 ,Good day to you, @AndyGray1985 , cheers pal, that picture, bloody hell...@Blue Bell Lad , thanks pal, you too, @T_Bone , exactly pal, twats in London yesterday, does my tits in that does, oh well. Have a nice family afternoon, 👍👍👍, @becs , that's a haunting voice for sure. I might watch that myself with julie at some point. You must have a nice voice to sing that....🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶,xx.

@kingdom, absolutely pal....👍👍, @sismanhatton , afternoon pal, hope the days going well for after you layin...🛌🛌🛌....enjoy the 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️, @Stortford , does look a nice recipe from BBL, wouldn't mind giving it a go....🥢🥣,hope your days going well, @janey , you do right... @Mk Mackem , afternoon mate, yep...Monday is gonna be a mare and they're only halfway through them when I got that...bollocks to it...tomorrow can wait...😂😂😂....Anyway, hope the walk was ok and I hope you are in good shape. Bloody windy as here atm and no sign of easing. Enjoy the footy later and I'll be looking for his hair do if he plays....✂️👍✂️👍....regards to everyone pal, @Musicman ....top song....hope your days going well and 🤞🤞🤞 for the 🐴🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎.....mine🦄......now that's a tough sentence.. @Wakey ftm in Sussex , good luck with 🛒🛒🛒.....our Tesco was busy as yesterday....hate it when its like that 😤😤😤.

@VHFC ,afternoon pal and thanks, @oilcat , afternoon pal and thanks...😂 , @Wandofaleftpeg , afternoon mate,hope it's all going well, @eddtheduck , 👖🚇😂😂😂😂😂😂......nice one....🦆🦆🦆🦆.... great memes too.... Good day folks...

Afternoon @hank williams and good afternoon all. Had a great breaky, poached eggs 🥚,🥓,🥫's on toast...very nice. Lamb in the fridge, gonna get it out a 2pm for an hour and slam it in oven at 3pm...looking forward to that. ⚽⚽⚽ on soon and we are staying in...bloody awful outside....🌫🌬🌫🌬🌫🌬⛄......

Had word from work....☄☄☄Armageddon tomorrow so won't be about much on here as it's a very early start...But that's tomorrow.....the day is young....

@Rip Van Fish , afternoon pal, hope your day is going well, 😎😎😎, @niknak_123 ,Good day to you, @AndyGray1985 , cheers pal, that picture, bloody hell...@Blue Bell Lad , thanks pal, you too, @T_Bone , exactly pal, twats in London yesterday, does my tits in that does, oh well. Have a nice family afternoon, 👍👍👍, @becs , that's a haunting voice for sure. I might watch that myself with julie at some point. You must have a nice voice to sing that....🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶,xx.

@kingdom, absolutely pal....👍👍, @sismanhatton , afternoon pal, hope the days going well for after you layin...🛌🛌🛌....enjoy the 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️, @Stortford , does look a nice recipe from BBL, wouldn't mind giving it a go....🥢🥣,hope your days going well, @janey , you do right... @Mk Mackem , afternoon mate, yep...Monday is gonna be a mare and they're only halfway through them when I got that...bollocks to it...tomorrow can wait...😂😂😂....Anyway, hope the walk was ok and I hope you are in good shape. Bloody windy as here atm and no sign of easing. Enjoy the footy later and I'll be looking for his hair do if he plays....✂👍👍....regards to everyone pal, @Musicman ....top song....hope your days going well and 🤞🤞🤞 for the 🐴🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎.....mine🦄......now that's a tough sentence.. @Wakey ftm in Sussex , good luck with 🛒🛒🛒.....our Tesco was busy as yesterday....hate it when its like that 😤😤😤.

@VHFC ,afternoon pal and thanks, @oilcat , afternoon pal and thanks...😂 , @Wandofaleftpeg , afternoon mate,hope it's all going well, @eddtheduck , 👖🚇😂😂😂😂😂😂......nice one....🦆🦆🦆🦆.... great memes too.... Good day folks...
Afternoon Score, I have roast envy, slam in the lamb, enjoy mate and have a restful day, doesn’t sound like you’ll get much for the rest of the week🙄

Back