July 5th live footy on tv

Listening to Johnny Walker this afternoon it was a great show and he played a song that I’ve always loved but did t have a clue who sang it/ did it.
Now I do. The Baby’s backed by the Babettes.
They disbanded after two years. Two of them joined Rod Stewart’s band and one joined and became the main songwriter for the band Journey. Respect to Jonathon Cain. A UK band anarl listen to this song.
Turn it up !
Great band!

Did you know about them before this post ? I didn’t,
Aye, one of my favourites back then marra.
@hank williams , morning pal, windy as today, hope you keeping well. Morning all , another awful day weather wise but that won't spoil it for me. All the prem games for me, shoulder of lamb marinating in the fridge ready for roasting later. Pleased with our game yesterday so 🤞it carries on. Hope your all have a great Sunday whatever you're up to, 👍👍👍.

@AndyGray1985 , enjoy the day and the matches pal, @Stortford , yes, don't want West Ham winning....Enjoy watching your lad in the 🏏🏏 & a perfect Sunday lunch too, sounds great pal, @Blue Bell Lad, morning mate, hope all went well in the end....that recipe sounds excellent btw,👍👍👍 @HuffyDuffy, enjoy the games pal, @VHFC, morning pal, you have a great day too and enjoy the matches,⚽⚽⚽ , @Redby-lad , it is indeed, @Fred Basset , morning pal, thats some fortune cookie....🥠🥠...have a great day though...👍👍👍 , @Johnap, same here pal, have a great day, @Horley Chorley , @TiptonBaggie , @tunstall birdman , hope you guys are all keeping well, @viccarlton , morning mate, @janey , morning, nice pics yesterday and I hope the hairs still the same this morning, 😁😁😁 , @Grumpy Old Man ,have a nice Sunday.

@b1gals , morning pal, have a great day, @oilcat , Oh yes, Potter-ing is the way forward...Have a great Sunday pal, @PeteFTM , enjoy the game, @Mk Mackem , morning mate, hope all is well. Quite looking forward to the game too. Have a really nice Sunday pal, 👍👍👍, @eddtheduck , morning pal, hope you got up the woodern hill at some point. Have a great Sunday mate and enjoy your day...🦆🦆🦆🦆 , @GlassSlippers , hope you have a nice n relaxing Sunday, x , @st joes lad , morning pal.
@Dilligaf60 , confucius is 100% correct there pal....😁😁😁....Enjoy your work and your kip and roll on Wednesday pal, soon be here,👍👍👍👍.

@thamesvalleyman , morning pal,afternoon sorry, footy without fans is a bit crap to say the least. Hope your days going well, @Snorbens , same ere pal, have a great day, @Vauxie , have a nice Sunday, @Kingdom Bhoy , morning mate, yes its a bit windy today. Enjoy the game later, ⚽⚽⚽ , @Musicman , morning mate, 50k 7 today, rubbish yesterday for me but what a crazy race that was......🏇 🏇🏇🏇.....have a great day pal,nice dinner too, @Wandofaleftpeg , morning pal, roast chicken a winning to collect...Now that sounds like a nice day,👍👍😁😁👍👍, @Spam Javelin , have a great day mate, @Rip Van Fish , morning pal, have a great day 👍👍👍 , @Kid Galahad , enjoy the games and have a nice Sunday, @Parsoncross , morning pal, hope all is well, @becs , oilcat has the potter-ing bug too....nice one. Hope your day goes well and I hope you enjoyed your film night yesterday,xx, 🎞🎞🎞, @EchoMan , morning mate, 🌬🍃🎐🍃 same here too. Hope you are ok and enjoy the footy later,have a nice Sunday.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , that's some day ahead for you. 🤞 for your daughter on Tuesday, Have a good shopping trip and I'm sure there'll be something nice on the menu later. Have a nice Sunday pal, loempias sounds nice.
@McGregor , windy as here too, enjoy your day and the footy, @thecloughywobble , hope your weekend is going well pal. Have a nice Sunday and regards to all,👍👍👍👍, @CaptainRed , have a nice Sunday, @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red , have a great day chaps, @Whitleypanther , have a great day and hope the ride went well yesterday, @Silly Point, morning pal, @robbied1, morning pal, hope alls well and have a nice Sunday, @cfg , morning mate, hope you have a nice Sunday. Enjoy the grocery run....🛒🛒🛒 , @niknak_123 , morning pal, @T_Bone , morning mate, hope you have a nice Sunday, @sismanhatton , morning pal, hope you all have a really niceSunday, hope this bloody wind drops but at least there's now rain here yet. Have a goodun pal, nice to have a relaxing beer...or two...

@George Collins ,morning, have a nice Sunday, @WillD , morning mate, 🕷🕸🕷🕸, @Bonzo , morning pal, @The Bridge Lad, @OohBaldyBally, @chunkylover53, @snarlz II, @KarenDent, @Darlo1973 , @Stormo , @Guinness Guzzler , @flusheding , @Norton , @Nebula , @JL1985 , @BROOMFIELD ,have a great weekend.
@Tin Soldier , @Butcher's Coat , morning pal, @Porters right boot ,@riffraff , enjoy your weekend pal, @MalcolmX , @Wayne The Punk , @iPabs , @KarenDent , morning, @bakumackem.....And to all those yet to post, have a nice and peaceful Sunday,👍👍👍👍.

🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂
Amazing 👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
@hank williams , morning pal, windy as today, hope you keeping well. Morning all , another awful day weather wise but that won't spoil it for me. All the prem games for me, shoulder of lamb marinating in the fridge ready for roasting later. Pleased with our game yesterday so 🤞it carries on. Hope your all have a great Sunday whatever you're up to, 👍👍👍.

@AndyGray1985 , enjoy the day and the matches pal, @Stortford , yes, don't want West Ham winning....Enjoy watching your lad in the 🏏🏏 & a perfect Sunday lunch too, sounds great pal, @Blue Bell Lad, morning mate, hope all went well in the end....that recipe sounds excellent btw,👍👍👍 @HuffyDuffy, enjoy the games pal, @VHFC, morning pal, you have a great day too and enjoy the matches,⚽⚽⚽ , @Redby-lad , it is indeed, @Fred Basset , morning pal, thats some fortune cookie....🥠🥠...have a great day though...👍👍👍 , @Johnap, same here pal, have a great day, @Horley Chorley , @TiptonBaggie , @tunstall birdman , hope you guys are all keeping well, @viccarlton , morning mate, @janey , morning, nice pics yesterday and I hope the hairs still the same this morning, 😁😁😁 , @Grumpy Old Man ,have a nice Sunday.

@b1gals , morning pal, have a great day, @oilcat , Oh yes, Potter-ing is the way forward...Have a great Sunday pal, @PeteFTM , enjoy the game, @Mk Mackem , morning mate, hope all is well. Quite looking forward to the game too. Have a really nice Sunday pal, 👍👍👍, @eddtheduck , morning pal, hope you got up the woodern hill at some point. Have a great Sunday mate and enjoy your day...🦆🦆🦆🦆 , @GlassSlippers , hope you have a nice n relaxing Sunday, x , @st joes lad , morning pal.
@Dilligaf60 , confucius is 100% correct there pal....😁😁😁....Enjoy your work and your kip and roll on Wednesday pal, soon be here,👍👍👍👍.

@thamesvalleyman , morning pal,afternoon sorry, footy without fans is a bit crap to say the least. Hope your days going well, @Snorbens , same ere pal, have a great day, @Vauxie , have a nice Sunday, @Kingdom Bhoy , morning mate, yes its a bit windy today. Enjoy the game later, ⚽⚽⚽ , @Musicman , morning mate, 50k 7 today, rubbish yesterday for me but what a crazy race that was......🏇 🏇🏇🏇.....have a great day pal,nice dinner too, @Wandofaleftpeg , morning pal, roast chicken a winning to collect...Now that sounds like a nice day,👍👍😁😁👍👍, @Spam Javelin , have a great day mate, @Rip Van Fish , morning pal, have a great day 👍👍👍 , @Kid Galahad , enjoy the games and have a nice Sunday, @Parsoncross , morning pal, hope all is well, @becs , oilcat has the potter-ing bug too....nice one. Hope your day goes well and I hope you enjoyed your film night yesterday,xx, 🎞🎞🎞, @EchoMan , morning mate, 🌬🍃🎐🍃 same here too. Hope you are ok and enjoy the footy later,have a nice Sunday.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , that's some day ahead for you. 🤞 for your daughter on Tuesday, Have a good shopping trip and I'm sure there'll be something nice on the menu later. Have a nice Sunday pal, loempias sounds nice.
@McGregor , windy as here too, enjoy your day and the footy, @thecloughywobble , hope your weekend is going well pal. Have a nice Sunday and regards to all,👍👍👍👍, @CaptainRed , have a nice Sunday, @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red , have a great day chaps, @Whitleypanther , have a great day and hope the ride went well yesterday, @Silly Point, morning pal, @robbied1, morning pal, hope alls well and have a nice Sunday, @cfg , morning mate, hope you have a nice Sunday. Enjoy the grocery run....🛒🛒🛒 , @niknak_123 , morning pal, @T_Bone , morning mate, hope you have a nice Sunday, @sismanhatton , morning pal, hope you all have a really niceSunday, hope this bloody wind drops but at least there's now rain here yet. Have a goodun pal, nice to have a relaxing beer...or two...

@George Collins ,morning, have a nice Sunday, @WillD , morning mate, 🕷🕸🕷🕸, @Bonzo , morning pal, @The Bridge Lad, @OohBaldyBally, @chunkylover53, @snarlz II, @KarenDent, @Darlo1973 , @Stormo , @Guinness Guzzler , @flusheding , @Norton , @Nebula , @JL1985 , @BROOMFIELD ,have a great weekend.
@Tin Soldier , @Butcher's Coat , morning pal, @Porters right boot ,@riffraff , enjoy your weekend pal, @MalcolmX , @Wayne The Punk , @iPabs , @KarenDent , morning, @bakumackem.....And to all those yet to post, have a nice and peaceful Sunday,👍👍👍👍.

🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂
Top poster you mate must take you some time typing your posts mate

Back