July 4th live footy on TV

Couldn't forget this one mate Rolling Stones ----- Honkey Tonk Woman 1969

I was the ripe old age of 20 then, brilliant song. Well patio to point, and various odds and ends to do so stay safe gan canny and have a great day.😊😊🤗

How old were you then mate, 1969 you must have been just a bairn.😉
Afternoon bonnylad born in 1954 great vintage, same as a couple of others on here. I remember the song well, especially the lyrics.

It's t shirt and shorts mate, no need for smart short with this lot
🤣🤣🤣 Standards marra, standards.

I'll be in a collard shirt, shorts and nee socks tomorrow mind for my meeting. There will definitely be no side windows open either, I need every ounce of my brain capacity, and a bit more tbh, just to follow what's gannin' on.

Afternoon all, just been having a laugh at the Fat Sam thread on the PF page, funny as.

Last edited:
Good afternoon Hank and everybody. Indians just about bowled out, but really hard chase for England given their bowling attack. Looked at the options of getting our match against Rangers on Saturday (I haven't a dodgy box), and we (SAFC) are the cheapest (£7.50p), although it is on Premier Sports if you have it already have it but £9.99p for the month if you don't. £25.00p with Rangers TV for the whole of their pre-season.
£10 bet on with my father in law who (like all my in laws ) is a died in the wool hun (tight bugger didn't even give me the draw).

🤣🤣🤣 Standards marra, standards.

I'll be in a collard shirt, shorts and nee socks tomorrow mind for my meeting. There will definitely be no side windows open either, I need every ounce of my brain capacity, and a bit more tbh, just to follow what's gannin' on.

Afternoon all, just been having a laugh at the Fat Sam thread on the PF page, funny as.
Afternoon KK
Good afternoon Hank and everybody. Indians just about bowled out, but really hard chase for England given their bowling attack. Looked at the options of getting our match against Rangers on Saturday (I haven't a dodgy box), and we (SAFC) are the cheapest (£7.50p), although it is on Premier Sports if you have it already have it but £9.99p for the month if you don't. £25.00p with Rangers TV for the whole of their pre-season.
£10 bet on with my father in law who (like all my in laws ) is a died in the wool hun (tight bugger didn't even give me the draw).
Afternoon HM

Crawley owes us a decent innings here but I can’t see it happening

Back