July 4th live footy on TV

Evening @hank williams and a very good evening to you all.

Mad day day here, busy as. My brothers consultant was with him this afternoon when I got there, going ahead all being well tomorrow, loads facing him when it's done, but at least there'll be no more infections and hopefully a fast recovery, fingers cross. Went to the new place on my rounds, got the signs going up, one side and a new freezer arrive, sweet as, actually its least of my worries

Hope your days gone well, been lovely again, in the west anyway. Have a great night , thanks for all the likes, replies and mentions, excellent as always, stay safe and take care, β€β€πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ–πŸ–πŸ˜·πŸ˜·.

@chunksafc , evening pal, hope work was not too bad, @gluepot , spot on pal, hope its all gone well today, @Legion Inoculant , thanks pal, been a long road with him but its getting there now, thanks again, @VHFC , hope its been a good day for you all, @macum1920 , hope it goes well tonight pal, @Spam Javelin , evening mate, @becs , keep going love, another day anther 50p....xx , nice hospital story too, always breaks the ice, @Rip Van Fish , evening mate, crickets looking good, @Quinnymelad , you too pal, @Ludwig , good luck on the nags , @addicted_to_safc , I remember my wedding day like it was yesterday ....Wish it was tomorrow ... I wouldn't go....hahaha, xx , @dom , evening pal.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , @horselover , @Stortford , evening chaps @Musicman , what a piece of meat that was..... @Bonzo , my horses doing well ...Never happens, @EchoMan , hope the busy day went well, @eddtheduck , absolutely, loads of re-had to go for him, we'll get him right and thanks pal, @Kennington Kid , good evening pal, hope the days gone well , @T_Bone , hope all's getting sorted pal and hope all's ok too.

@bonnylad , what a belting song, I was 5 but always love this one, thanks mate and have a great night, @Ghfd , hope you're feeling better pal, @Haswell Makem , good evening pal, that's tight...hahaha , @johnny kayo , Barca is ace, have a good trip, on Weds, @Hettonlass , good evening, hope the days gone well, @Fievel , good choice , @THELORDRODWELL , @thamesvalleyman , @Scotty 1978 , @Wandofaleftpeg , @Johnap , @chevvies , @WillInSpain , @c1ark73 , @BROOMFIELD , @Snorbens ...Have a great night ... ttfn.

Logon or register to see this image

You are all invited.....and if you're on holiday here...Come and see us next Weds ....

Last edited:

Mad day day here, busy as. My brothers consultant was with him this afternoon when I got there, going ahead all being well tomorrow, loads facing him when it's done, but at least there'll be no more infections and hopefully a fast recovery, fingers cross. Went to the new place on my rounds, got the signs going up, one side and a new freezer arrive, sweet as, actually its least of my worries

Hope your days gone well, been lovely again, in the west anyway. Have a great night , thanks for all the likes, replies and mentions, excellent as always, stay safe and take care, β€β€πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ–πŸ–πŸ˜·πŸ˜·.

@chunksafc , evening pal, hope work was not too bad, @gluepot , spot on pal, hope its all gone well today, @Legion Inoculant , thanks pal, been a long road with him but its getting there now, thanks again, @VHFC , hope its been a good day for you all, @macum1920 , hope it goes well tonight pal, @Spam Javelin , evening mate, @becs , keep going love, another day anther 50p....xx , nice hospital story too, always breaks the ice, @Rip Van Fish , evening mate, crickets looking good, @Quinnymelad , you too pal, @Ludwig , good luck on the nags , @addicted_to_safc , I remember my wedding day like it was yesterday ....Wish it was tomorrow ... I wouldn't go....hahaha, xx , @dom , evening pal.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , @horselover , @Stortford , evening chaps @Musicman , what a piece of meat that was..... @Bonzo , my horses doing well ...Never happens, @EchoMan , hope the busy day went well, @eddtheduck , absolutely, loads of re-had to go for him, we'll get him right and thanks pal, @Kennington Kid , good evening pal, hope the days gone well , @T_Bone , hope all's getting sorted pal and hope all's ok too.

@bonnylad , what a belting song, I was 5 but always love this one, thanks mate and have a great night, @Ghfd , hope you're feeling better pal, @Haswell Makem , good evening pal, that's tight...hahaha , @johnny kayo , Barca is ace, have a good trip, on Weds, @Hettonlass , good evening, hope the days gone well, @Fievel , good choice , @THELORDRODWELL , @thamesvalleyman , @Scotty 1978 , @Wandofaleftpeg , @Johnap , @chevvies , @WillInSpain , @c1ark73 , @BROOMFIELD , @Snorbens ...Have a great night ... ttfn.

You are all invited.....and if you're on holiday here...Come and see us next Weds ....

Love strawberries me

Evening mate hope all is going to plan

Evening marra. So pleased it's all going ahead tomorrow and best of luck for next week 😎

Best of luck with the new venture SFATI

Good luck mate. Looks classπŸ‘

Morning all. Feeling a bit better. Test match is looking like an England win, might watch a bit of tennis after England win

need 52 now with root 113 not out and bairstow 93 not out

be one of the biggest run chases of all time in test matches

hope everyone is well

Back