San Jose Earthquakes v Chicago Fire
MLS
Premier Sports 1

morning all that’s yer lot more Yankee crap at ungodly hours 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Evening Hank and all. Nowt for me other than a bit of cricket and tennis
Have a good Monday everyone and stay safe
Evening Hank, Evening All

Nowt for the duck.

Earlyish night abed listening to Roker Report Podcast. Mrs Duck home tomorrow.

I’ll have to plump up the settee when I get up.

Stay Safe
Evening edd

00:30
Columbus Crew v Philadelphia Union
MLS
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Mix

New England Revolution v FC Cincinnati
MLS
FreeSports

01:00
Kansas City v New York Red Bulls
MLS
Premier Sports 2

02:00
MLS
Premier Sports 1

Corrupt fifa twats spoiling our summer 🀬

Cheers Hank. 13 hours in the hire car lined up tomorrow. I'm grateful for it, yet despise it. So nee footy for me. Not really bothered. @addicted_to_safc I'm really chuffed for you. Get in lassπŸ‘ It seems like we are all facing trials in our own way. @Scorefrom a throw in hope things go well for your brother. Take care mate. @T_Bone it's not easy marra. It sucks and it is shit mate. Thinking about me mam and dad there. It was awful. @chunksafc take care mate. Been in a job that led me to a nervous breakdown. Do what it right for your health. Big wide world out there mate. I couldn't see that for career and mortgage. Wish I had woken up 12 months earlier.

Know one thing; this lovely little thread is a safe haven where you can natter, sound off, and roar when life is being shit, and it is sometimes. Funny how having people you can safely sound off to makes it a bit easier. Take careπŸ€˜πŸ‘

MLS

MLS
FreeSports

MLS
Premier Sports 2

MLS
Premier Sports 1

Evening/Morning Hank, Becs, WillinSpain, addicted_to_safc, SFATI, Gluepot, Fred Basset, Kennington Kid, Musicman , VHFC, Cool for Catts, Chunksafc, Stortford, Spam Javelin, eddtheduck, Rip Van Fish, Macum 1920, EchoMan, Wakey ftm in Sussex T_Bone, thecloughywobble, Snorbens, riffraff, horselover,ChunkyLover 53, Grumpy Old Man, jesus juice And mates, if I've missed anybody it's not personal just memory trouble in my advanced years. NOTSFM mate Have a Magic Monday mates, dogs and pottering for me stay safe and gan canny.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Evening/Morning Hank, Becs, WillinSpain, addicted_to_safc, SFATI, Gluepot, Fred Basset, Kennington Kid, Musicman , VHFC, Cool for Catts, Chunksafc, Stortford, Spam Javelin, eddtheduck, Rip Van Fish, Macum 1920, EchoMan, Wakey ftm in Sussex T_Bone, thecloughywobble, Snorbens, riffraff, horselover,ChunkyLover 53, Grumpy Old Man, jesus juice And mates, if I've missed anybody it's not personal just memory trouble in my advanced years. NOTSFM mate Have a Magic Monday mates, dogs and pottering for me stay safe and gan canny.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Good morning mate. Take care and have a good dayπŸ‘

Morning everyone,

A beautiful start to the day in god's country, I love this time of the morning, all quiet, sun shining and a coffee.

Teams meetings this morning at work, oh the joys. At least I'm at home and not in the office.

Have a magnificent Monday everyone
Cheers Hank. 13 hours in the hire car lined up tomorrow. I'm grateful for it, yet despise it. So nee footy for me. Not really bothered. @addicted_to_safc I'm really chuffed for you. Get in lassπŸ‘ It seems like we are all facing trials in our own way. @Scorefrom a throw in hope things go well for your brother. Take care mate. @T_Bone it's not easy marra. It sucks and it is shit mate. Thinking about me mam and dad there. It was awful. @chunksafc take care mate. Been in a job that led me to a nervous breakdown. Do what it right for your health. Big wide world out there mate. I couldn't see that for career and mortgage. Wish I had woken up 12 months earlier.

Know one thing; this lovely little thread is a safe haven where you can natter, sound off, and roar when life is being shit, and it is sometimes. Funny how having people you can safely sound off to makes it a bit easier. Take careπŸ€˜πŸ‘
Morning Legion mate, thank you and I've already put the word out that I'm available and hoping for some news this week.
Morning Bonnylad mate, beautiful morning for pottering
Morning MM mate, will stick some pins after going through the names with my.dog, she's got to be better at it than me :lol:

Last edited:
MLS

MLS
FreeSports

MLS
Premier Sports 2

MLS
Premier Sports 1

Morning hank
Morning all
Nowt for me
Be good people

Morning everyone,

A beautiful start to the day in god's country, I love this time of the morning, all quiet, sun shining and a coffee.

Teams meetings this morning at work, oh the joys. At least I'm at home and not in the office.

Have a magnificent Monday everyone

Morning Legion mate, thank you and I've already put the word out that I'm available and hoping for some news this week.

Morning Bonnylad mate, beautiful morning for pottering

Morning MM mate, will stick some pins after going through the names with my.dog, she's got to be better at it than me :lol:
Morning mate. Hope it goes wellπŸ‘

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Morning @hank williams and a very good Monday morning to everyone.

So that was the weekend....Whoosh...You get to Friday and you think, brilliant, so much to do and in the blink of an eye, it's done....

Had a laugh at the hospital yesterday, the consultant was around told my brother it'll be this week for sure then drew a big arrow below his knee then at least they take the right one off. It's like waking up after an op and the surgeon saying, I've got some good news and I've got some bad news.....My brother saw the funny side ...as I did.

So today, loads on here as Mondays are busy but did some stuff on Saturday to make today easier. Off to the shop on my rounds, πŸ“πŸ¦....One sign up, rest today all on time for the opening on the 13th....If anyone is on holiday, feel free to pop in, you'll be very welcome .

So time to get sorted, have a great day, take care and stay safe....πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸš—πŸš—πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³βš½οΈ.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish ,@Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @gipetto , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Richard III , @Legion Inoculant , @chunksafc , @jesus juice , @freckletooth , @Far Tibetan Mountain , @beezer , @Fred , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @Gazoliver , @janey , @coach13 , @addicted_to_safc , @Northern Munkey , @Lipso , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan ,@nyron4england , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @addicted_to_safc , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @McMackem , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @dandanthetentman , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @burgervan , @eddtheduck , @lemur , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @mackem1989 , @eddtheduck , @jarralee , @thetruth , @matt228 , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985 , @THELORDRODWELL , @chunkyshitehawk53 , @SAFC1962 , @OohBaldyBally , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @McGregor , @calmac , @TenGables , @Tannerabag , @riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Jon Dough , @BigRay , @Drexl , @WillInSpain , @South Banker Wolf , @Tannerabag , @Disco_Pants93, @GordonMuchallNo1Fan , @andysfootball , @BiddickHallBootBoy , @Higgir, @The Professor , @Hannover96Mackem ,@Gadzooks , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @sproates33 , @FCCincinnati , @Eric gates hair , @chevvies , @townboy , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says , @Cool for Catts, @matt228 , @Kaz , @DDF, @tenpins , @tenpins ,@Geronimo , @mediaclee ,@lackingmatchpractice , @Quinnymelad , @Harvey16, @jarralee , @Roadhouse , @daveydavey , @Woodman Boy , @johnny kayo , @look out piano , @Reflektor , @The Fitter , @goldie, @Lasher @Hettonlass , @Jersey_Mackem , @HABA87 ..... and to all who are yet to post, have a really good day ....🌞.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Remember that TV show ' Bread ' ? I had a small roll in that ............ The lady then she covered me with roses, she blew my nose and then she blew my mind .....

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Back