july 4th live footy on tv

morning VHFC how's the day grabbing you?
fine so far apart from miserable weather. looking forward to football later
Good morning Hank nots for me thank you, watched the Fleetwood game late last night. How the hell are we still in this league.

Good morning to you all, those going to the pub, the hairdresser, or just staying home preparing food for a nice meal enjoy your day.
Me. I'm off to the cricket club so will cook pizza tonight if still capable.

Special shoutout to Wakey, for tomorrow good luck mate and hope all goes well

Have a super Saturday
Morning mate
@hank williams , morning pal, hope you are ok and thanks for posting yet another great tv thread. Good morning all, I expect everyone will be queuing for the pubs...🍻🍻...Not...Couldn't think of a worse thing to do today and the weather over here is rubbish again,β˜”πŸŒ§β˜”πŸŒ§. Well, good choice of games but our match vs Barnsley will be @3pm, lose that and we're goosed...But at least as I said...The Deafy looking good....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....Have a nice weekend @everyone.

@VHFC , you have a great Saturday too pal, @heroesof73 , have a nice day in the Lakes, sounds nice, @Spam Javelin , morning pal, @Rip Van Fish , morning Rip, have a great day and a great weekend too, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ», @Snorbens, enjoy the footy mate,⚽⚽⚽, @GlassSlippers , hope the weather is nice where you are and then you can get out for a bit...x ,@b1gals,morning pal, @robbied1, have a great weekend, @phunboy , hope you are well pal, @Sunnybrow Red, morning mate, have a great weekend and hope you are ok,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @janey , πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹,have a goodun, hair day , @Grumpy Old Man , have a nice weekend, @Stortford , morning pal, hope you've had a nice week and hope its a great weekend for you all. Chicken Curry, great dish...All day long...πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›, I'll be marking it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, @oilcat , have a great weekend to pal , @thamesvalleyman , sounds like a plan, have a great weekend, πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ“Ί , @Silly Point , πŸπŸ»βš½πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ, sounds like a nice day pal, @Johnap, have a nice weekend pal.

@cfg , morning pal, enjoy the qualifying 🏎 and hope the weather gets better...🌧🌧. Hope the πŸ›’πŸ›’πŸ›’ goes well tomorrow. Pubs are not for me. @Whitleypanther , πŸš΄β€β™‚οΈπŸš΄β€β™‚οΈπŸš΄β€β™‚οΈ, enjoy the ride pal, use to love doing that with my son. I wish the season never started too. Have a great weekend pal, @Horley Chorley , @TiptonBaggie, morning chaps, hope you are both well. Have a great weekend, @viccarlton, morning pal, hope you are well, @Vauxie , morning pal.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘@Dilligaf60 , morning mate, hope the shifts are going well. Need a win today, got some really tough games coming up and tbh, its not looking good. Hope all is well at home with the family. When you back again..Quite soon ? Have a great day mate and thanks for all the kind words and funny memes...Excellent they are,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@Blue Bell Lad , hahaha, πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡, good luck with them, my ITV7 is done but I never have a winner...Have a nice day mate, @AndyGray1985 , have a great day whatever you do, @Wandofaleftpeg , enjoy your day and good luck on the nags, @Kid Galahad , morning pal, enjoy the matches and you do right re the pubs, @niknak_123 , morning pal,have a nice weekend , @Kingdom Bhoy,have a great weekend pal, @Fred Basset , have a good day at work and I hope your Mum has a good day also. Good luck with the firestick too...Have a great day pal, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@becs , same here pet...(lingo, getting there..) Lets hope by 4.55pm we're all potter-ing together...Enjoy you film night too...❄2. Heres to a better week too,🍻🍻.
@EchoMan , Zippin' up my boots πŸ‘’πŸ‘’...They've done some classic songs over the years, brilliant. Hope you are ok mate and you've had a good week. Have a great weekend,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , morning mate, hope all goes well tomorrow for you all. Done the 7, we'll crack it one day, won't be me though. Have a great weekend and enjoy the menu, chicken sounds great btw. We're off shopping in a bit so we'll get something for tonight, thinking a nice πŸ₯©,πŸ‘.
@Musicman , morning mate, hope you've had a good week and hope the weekend goes well. Nags all done so I'll check later on, @sismanhatton , morning pal, thanks for the nice messages this week and I hope your weeks gone well. Have a great weekend whatever you are all doing,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @Mk Mackem, morning pal, hope your weeks been ok and hope all the family are well. The Fleetwood keeper had a mare last night, played like Stevie Wonder. My itv7 has been rubbish lately, still running. Have a great weekend pal and really hope you are feeling better. All the best to you daughter too, she'll goosed come 9pm tonight.

@eddtheduck , morning Edd, hope you weeks gone week and I hope you have a great weekend...πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†.

@George Collins ,morning pal, band of gold is much better...have a nice weekend, @thecloughywobble , morning pal, hope your weeks gone ok. Been a mare for me, everyday there's been something and oversleeping. Pissed off with the footy too, anyway, hope you are all ok and I hope you have a really nice weekend and it brightens up. Have a goodun, @WillD , morning pal, πŸ•·πŸ•ΈπŸ•·πŸ•Έ, @McGregor, have a good weekend pal, @Bonzo , morning pal, @The Bridge Lad, @OohBaldyBally, @chunkylover53, @snarlz II, @KarenDent, @Darlo1973 , @Stormo , @Guinness Guzzler , @flusheding , @Norton , @Nebula , @JL1985 , @BROOMFIELD,have a great weekend.
@Tin Soldier , @Butcher's Coat , morning pal, @Porters right boot ,@riffraff , enjoy your weekend pal, @MalcolmX , @Wayne The Punk , @iPabs , @st joes lad , morning pal, @bakumackem......And to those yet to post, have a nice Saturday and I hope it brightens up.

βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚
Morning mate have a good day and stay safe
Morning all will watch a couple of premiership games and the racing at Epsom. Backed Kameko in the derby @niknak_123

Got the grandkids staying tonight , going to let them cut my hair, should be fun. They can’t do any damage as I will finish it later with a number 2 or even a 1

Biryani never happened yesterday @Wakey ftm in Sussex so it’s on for tonight.

morning @Rip Van Fish
Morning @Scorefrom a throw in
Morning @Spam Javelin
Morning MM

Last edited:

Morning Hank,morning all. Derby and Oaks day. Won't put me fancies up as would hate having a mob of RTGers hunting me down . Have a belter whatever you do and be lucky. πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸΊπŸΊ
Morning BBL, I used to drink in the Blue Bell in the late 60’s on a Friday night. Drive from Grindon in my dads Hillman Hunter with my mate John. Happy days.

Always been the same, I used to have a paper round as a lad on a private estate and would get about Β£5 or Β£6 in total Christmas tips. Me nana would give her paper lad a fiver, he told me he always got over Β£100 in total from her council estate.

I make sure I tip well even though I’m git posh πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚
I once had a job circumcising elephants

the pay was poor

but the tips were big

Morning marra
Me & me Fatha went for our haircut earlier 0700 9 people already there πŸ˜‚

5 in shop 4 out side sod that
Me fatha took me for a haircut, was about 7 yrs old, parked me there and the barber says usual? he says no give him a Tony Curtis, be back for him later.
Comes back me heed was shaved, ffs me fatha says,I said Tony Curtis, the barber says it is man, that was him in the King and I wasnt it?

@Mk Mackem , I have a firestick but I've got it on the offical site, I get a code and you put it in for the last few game,new code for each one we play. That's excellent news re your daughter. I'll look out for his hair tomorrow. And yes, she's done brilliantly and rightly so that you should be proud of her, the girl done well... βœ‚ πŸ‘ βœ‚ πŸ‘ βœ‚ πŸ‘ , @Musicman , good luck with the nags pal and the 🍚 tonight, @sismanhatton ,that sounds like a Wigan home game that does yesterday...😝😝😝 ....sounds great day though. You have a great day to pal and cheers,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @becs , just back in from πŸ›’, gonna have a beer in a min, make some lunch and watch the footy. I hope you days going well and hope the weathers better in the East, awful here,xx, @Rip Van Fish, afternoon pal and thank you, @Wakey ftm in Sussex , lovely, love that for breaky,πŸ₯šπŸž, got some rib-eye for later and big flat-top mushrooms which we'll put something inside them and bake them, βœ‚ 🐘😝 ,@VHFC, cheers pal, you too , @Stortford , 😝😝😝, πŸ—žπŸ—žπŸ—ž ,have a great day mate, @Vauxie , very funny, βœ‚βœ‚...Have a good afternoon.

@Mk Mackem , I have a firestick but I've got it on the offical site, I get a code and you put it in for the last few game,new code for each one we play. That's excellent news re your daughter. I'll look out for his hair tomorrow. And yes, she's done brilliantly and rightly so that you should be proud of her, the girl done well... βœ‚ πŸ‘ βœ‚ πŸ‘ βœ‚ πŸ‘ , @Musicman , good luck with the nags pal and the 🍚 tonight, @sismanhatton ,that sounds like a Wigan home game that does yesterday...😝😝😝 ....sounds great day though. You have a great day to pal and cheers,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @becs , just back in from πŸ›’, gonna have a beer in a min, make some lunch and watch the footy. I hope you days going well and hope the weathers better in the East, awful here,xx, @Rip Van Fish, afternoon pal and thank you, @Wakey ftm in Sussex , lovely, love that for breaky,πŸ₯šπŸž, got some rib-eye for later and big flat-top mushrooms which we'll put something inside them and bake them, βœ‚ 🐘😝 ,@VHFC, cheers pal, you too , @Stortford , 😝😝😝, πŸ—žπŸ—žπŸ—ž ,have a great day mate, @Vauxie , very funny, βœ‚βœ‚...Have a good afternoon.
Afternoon marra
Still having issues with VM crappy Richard Branson

Unless all the pubs round here that have reopened are throttling my connection

I'll throttle someone if it gans off again

Check your runners ITV7 , loads of non runners
@becs
@Wakey ftm in Sussex
@mkmackem

Morning all will watch a couple of premiership games and the racing at Epsom. Backed Kameko in the derby @niknak_123

Got the grandkids staying tonight , going to let them cut my hair, should be fun. They can’t do any damage as I will finish it later with a number 2 or even a 1

Biryani never happened yesterday @Wakey ftm in Sussex so it’s on for tonight.

morning @Rip Van Fish
Morning @Scorefrom a throw in
Morning @Spam Javelin

Good horse. I’ll be backing it with my winnings

Morning Rip.
Good afternoon

and to
@Wakey ftm in Sussex @Scorefrom a throw in @becs @GlassSlippers @KarenDent @janey @Dilligaf60 @sismanhatton @Stortford @hank williams @Spam Javelin @EchoMan @Mk Mackem @Musicman @AndyGray1985 @Wandofaleftpeg @cfg @VHFC @Bonzo @oilcat @T_Bone @thecloughywobble @Sunnybrow Red @Blue Bell Lad @Horley Chorley @phunboy @Snorbens @Silly Point @eddtheduck @BROOMFIELD
I’ve gone for Frankly Darling
This
Hate Ballydoyle me
Afternoon 🌟 poster

Last edited:

Back