july 4th live footy on tv

Thanks think I’m going to try it tomorrow

This is the best takeaway and I think they deliver to Washington. They've won North East takeaway of the year two years running and the food is outstanding

I heard that they ran out of lamb and had to import alpaca meat from a place in their homeland. But a batch was impounded by HM Customs leading to the headline in the Chronicle

“Lebanese farmer in llama shawarma drama”

I giggled at that more than I should have done 😂 😂

This is the best takeaway and I think they deliver to Washington. They've won North East takeaway of the year two years running and the food is outstanding

I giggled at that more than I should have done 😂 😂
Thanks marra

I’ve been to Stoke twice, once when we took over the place think it was a cup game I think we had 8000 there, the other was a nightmare. Can’t remember the year etc. Five of us went into a club before the kick off. We had a SAFC Union Jack rolled up. We were all handy lads. Bit of friendly crack then these cavemen insisted on swapping flags. We said no way. We were outnumbered and it got nasty.
Anyway long story short, we had trouble and then after the game we had trouble again and my mate punched someone as we were surroundEd and it was a plain clothes copper so he was arrested.
We had to wait at the Police Station for ages so we went to a pub. Came out and the windscreen of our car had been put in. Our scarves and flag on the back seat. Our mate was released about midnight. We drove back with no windscreen. It started snowing, blizzard like. We missed the A66 turn off on the M6 and drove up to the A69.
Got back to British West Hartlepool at about 6am.
Yes, fond memories of Stoke.😀
Bloody hell...I bet you do... 😝 . You may remember the matches from here . Yep, Stoke City have had some idiots over the years following them, well, I say following them. That must have been a hell'ish journey back especially having discovered the car. When I traveled up from London with the London Supporter club we got attacked by Millwall fans going to a different game. Train got halted, it was a mare and they nicked off with our scarves as well. 1979 that was. Last match of the season, we got promoted at Notts Co and Millwall where at Leicester City. Sunderland only just missed out that season but went up the next. At least its changed a bit now, we drink in various places before a home game and we see away fans, talk to them and never have any mither.

Last trouble I saw was with some Brentford fan about 18 months ago, but it settled down as soon as it started.

Last edited:

Back