july 4th live footy on tv

@Dilligaf60 , yes indeed mate, another ticked off, it soon comes around....πŸšπŸš…πŸšžπŸšžπŸšžπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... @Kingdom Bhoy , #metoo...πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž, @HuffyDuffy , evening pal, hope alls well...πŸ’ˆβœ‚οΈπŸ», , @T_Bone , do you know, couldn't tell you why. I was about 8 years old, never been to stoke,no family connections whatsoever and they must have been on TV, probably the Pre season Watney Cup as it featured on match of the day in the August(1973) and I think it started from there...and like us all...its cost a fortune with everything,everygame is an away day from where I live, it's been infuriating over the years....but I wouldn't change a thing...like us all. Watching us in Europe a few years ago was a real highlight. Have a nice night pal.

@becs , Lebanese food is delicious, chicken shawarma, lovely, x, @EchoMan ,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”, @Musicman , @becs beat us all today...50k tomorrow, done, Alan Carr's dad use to manage Blackpool fc, @Stortford , πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚she was very friendly....so I heard ... 😎😎😎, @Wandofaleftpeg , evening pal.....and to you all,have a nice night...🌌🌌🌌🌌.
Well each to their own mate maybe you could support another team in red and white ?
I’m listening to this right now, great chill out guitar If you fancy it.

Good evening to you, RVF
Good evening
Not sure if you’re old enough to remember the Dickinsons from the 80’s? They won arl sorts, had the winners of big races, they were a bit dodgy to say the least. They had v strong links with a certain Irish terrorist group. They had 1 horse called β€œ W 6 Times” lesser known was who owned it ( as stated) & what the name stood for ...... We Win When We Wanna Win 😳😳😳

Evening young man

thank you πŸ‘ 😘😘
Evening Squire
Evening all xx
Evening J
Go all ok with the Barnet ? X

Last edited:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚......Happy as a πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ– in πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©......That's me......cheers pal, hope the shift went well....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@Kingdom Bhoy , yes, although they're on 50 pts atm, they have 12 to come off at the end of the season...But we still need 2/3 wins to make sure and we have some tough ones upcoming. Cheers pal and have you a great night..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@Rip Van Fish , evening mate, hope your days been ok....and have a nice night...🌌🌌🌌🌌.
You too 🌟 poster

Well each to their own mate maybe you could support another team in red and white ?
I’m listening to this right now, great chill out guitar If you fancy it.
Hahaha...bit late now but I always route for the teams in the red n white stripes to win when they're on telly....And Eric is class...chill time indeed... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.

@HuffyDuffy , bet its looks great...βœ‚πŸ‘πŸ˜βœ‚πŸ˜βœ‚πŸ‘, @Rip Van Fish, cheers pal.

Would have loved them prizes on the Peter Crouch Show...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oi. I often give you a special mention and get no response. What’s gannin on ?
Good Evening Mr TB
Hope you are right, at first I was was afraid, in fact I was petrified
Guessed u were Ms Gaynor

Good job you didnt want to dance with somebody.
last time I heard that track I didn’t go in the bath for a fortnight

Last edited:
Hahaha...bit late now but I always route for the teams in the red n white stripes to win when they're on telly....And Eric is class...chill time indeed... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.

@HuffyDuffy , bet its looks great...βœ‚πŸ‘πŸ˜βœ‚πŸ˜βœ‚πŸ‘, @Rip Van Fish, cheers pal.

Would have loved them prizes on the Peter Crouch Show...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I’ve been to Stoke twice, once when we took over the place think it was a cup game I think we had 8000 there, the other was a nightmare. Can’t remember the year etc. Five of us went into a club before the kick off. We had a SAFC Union Jack rolled up. We were all handy lads. Bit of friendly crack then these cavemen insisted on swapping flags. We said no way. We were outnumbered and it got nasty.
Anyway long story short, we had trouble and then after the game we had trouble again and my mate punched someone as we were surroundEd and it was a plain clothes copper so he was arrested.
We had to wait at the Police Station for ages so we went to a pub. Came out and the windscreen of our car had been put in. Our scarves and flag on the back seat. Our mate was released about midnight. We drove back with no windscreen. It started snowing, blizzard like. We missed the A66 turn off on the M6 and drove up to the A69.
Got back to British West Hartlepool at about 6am.
Yes, fond memories of Stoke.πŸ˜€

Back