july 4th live footy on tv

@Dilligaf60 , yes indeed mate, another ticked off, it soon comes around....🚁🚅🚞🚞🚞🏡👍👍👍.... @Kingdom Bhoy , #metoo...👍😎👍😎, @HuffyDuffy , evening pal, hope alls well...💈✂️🍻, , @T_Bone , do you know, couldn't tell you why. I was about 8 years old, never been to stoke,no family connections whatsoever and they must have been on TV, probably the Pre season Watney Cup as it featured on match of the day in the August(1973) and I think it started from there...and like us all...its cost a fortune with everything,everygame is an away day from where I live, it's been infuriating over the years....but I wouldn't change a thing...like us all. Watching us in Europe a few years ago was a real highlight. Have a nice night pal.

@becs , Lebanese food is delicious, chicken shawarma, lovely, x, @EchoMan ,😂😂😂🚔🚔🚔, @Musicman , @becs beat us all today...50k tomorrow, done, Alan Carr's dad use to manage Blackpool fc, @Stortford , 😂😂😂she was very friendly....so I heard ... 😎😎😎, @Wandofaleftpeg , evening pal.....and to you all,have a nice night...🌌🌌🌌🌌.

Can you remember p beggy riding a massive outsider a couple of years back for o'Brien? Him and his family were whispering behind their hands and smirking, hes a crook
Not sure if you’re old enough to remember the Dickinsons from the 80’s? They won arl sorts, had the winners of big races, they were a bit dodgy to say the least. They had v strong links with a certain Irish terrorist group. They had 1 horse called “ W 6 Times” lesser known was who owned it ( as stated) & what the name stood for ...... We Win When We Wanna Win 😳😳😳
Evening young man

thank you 👍 😘😘

Last edited:
Not sure if you’re old enough to remember the Dickinsons from the 80’s? They won arl sorts, had the winners of big races, they were a bit dodgy to say the least. They had v strong links with a certain Irish terrorist group. They had 1 horse called “ W 6 Times” lesser known was who owned it ( as stated) & what the name stood for ...... We Win When We Wanna Win 😳😳😳
Wigham is a crook and so is John Ryan. I worked at Ryan's house near mildenhall, and he had a 33/1 and 9/1 double up at yarmouth, I said to his wife you must of lumped on them, she just smiled and said were not allowed to
@Dilligaf60 , yes indeed mate, another ticked off, it soon comes around....🚁🚅🚞🚞🚞🏡👍👍👍.... @Kingdom Bhoy , #metoo...👍😎👍😎, @HuffyDuffy , evening pal, hope alls well...💈✂️🍻, , @T_Bone , do you know, couldn't tell you why. I was about 8 years old, never been to stoke,no family connections whatsoever and they must have been on TV, probably the Pre season Watney Cup as it featured on match of the day in the August(1973) and I think it started from there...and like us all...its cost a fortune with everything,everygame is an away day from where I live, it's been infuriating over the years....but I wouldn't change a thing...like us all. Watching us in Europe a few years ago was a real highlight. Have a nice night pal.

@becs , Lebanese food is delicious, chicken shawarma, lovely, x, @EchoMan ,😂😂😂🚔🚔🚔, @Musicman , @becs beat us all today...50k tomorrow, done, Alan Carr's dad use to manage Blackpool fc, @Stortford , 😂😂😂she was very friendly....so I heard ... 😎😎😎, @Wandofaleftpeg , evening pal.....and to you all,have a nice night...🌌🌌🌌🌌.
👊🏼you too score

@Dilligaf60 , yes indeed mate, another ticked off, it soon comes around....🚁🚅🚞🚞🚞🏡👍👍👍.... @Kingdom Bhoy , #metoo...👍😎👍😎, @HuffyDuffy , evening pal, hope alls well...💈🍻, , @T_Bone , do you know, couldn't tell you why. I was about 8 years old, never been to stoke,no family connections whatsoever and they must have been on TV, probably the Pre season Watney Cup as it featured on match of the day in the August(1973) and I think it started from there...and like us all...its cost a fortune with everything,everygame is an away day from where I live, it's been infuriating over the years....but I wouldn't change a thing...like us all. Watching us in Europe a few years ago was a real highlight. Have a nice night pal.

Alls grand here marra I look sexy as with my wig cut

Back