July 29th live footy on tv

Evening @hank williams and good evening all. Should be done in 30min, just taking a couple on the way home and that's it. Tomorrow is the same as today but I'm taking the weekend off. At a party on Saturday night and I'll be in no fit state on Sunday so I'll do a bigun tomorrow and balls to it. Hope your days gone well, not a great day weather wise but nice for the lawns. Have a great night all, stay safe and take care, 😁 😁 😷 😷 👍 👍 .

@Dilligaf60 , cheers pal, hope its been good for you your day, @Fred Basset , evening mate, hope all's well, @VHFC , good evening mate, @niknak_123 , 👍👍👍, @Horley Chorley , evening mate, hope all's well. Hope the 1st day off all went to plan, @mackemal , evening mate, hope you're having a relaxingnight...poets day tomorrow .... @becs , hope the weather clears. Sounds brill what you are upto,love all that stuff and love where you are too, take care,xx,beautiful pics btw, @AndyGray1985 , evening pal, @bonnylad , yes pal, great band, shame about Dusty today. Cheers for posting as always and have a great night, @Kingdom Bhoy , all the very best mate, hope all goes ok, @heroesof73 , hahahahaha, very funny, @EchoMan , evening pal, glad its all gone well, @gluepot , good evening pal.....And to those I've missed as I gotta go, have a great night....

Evening all.

Evening @becs and @Dilligaf60 thanks for you kind words. The fella who died (José) is the first person I know well who has died of Covid and it was a shock. My overriding thoughts are "I cannot believe it". He was 62, led an active life, spent most of his time outdoors, and was generally sensible regarding Covid. He was double jabbed. I contacted him by Whatsapp a couple of times recently but he didn't reply which was unusual. So I called his son - sadly right at a bad monent - he answered sobbing telling me his Dad was at death's door. Apparently José had got ill with a chest infection but resisted going to hospital as he thought it would pass, but he deteriorated over a two week period and it got him. Really shocked me.

Bottom line - if you get poorly with Covid symptoms, get a test, call 111 or go to A&E, might save your life.

@Kingdom Bhoy my thoughts with you, hope your brother is OK, make sure he gets best NHS treatment going.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE

(Sorry for such a gloomy post)

Very sorry to hear about Jose.

Thanks for your kind words about my brother he's feeling a bit better tonight but not out the woods yet.

Canny day even though the fog hung around for most of it. Went to Skara Brae and loved it. It's slightly younger than the houses we saw on Papa Westray but still older than the Pyramids. They were a bit more advanced with a communal workshop and dressers in their houses. Walked on the beach afterwards then drove up to Yesnaby and walked along the cliff tops to see a sea stack. Saw a watermill on the way back and stopped off for a look around there.

Logon or register to see this image

Evening marra 😎

Evening mate 😎

Evening marra 😎
Evening Becs. Looks fab mate.
Evening all.

Evening @becs and @Dilligaf60 thanks for you kind words. The fella who died (José) is the first person I know well who has died of Covid and it was a shock. My overriding thoughts are "I cannot believe it". He was 62, led an active life, spent most of his time outdoors, and was generally sensible regarding Covid. He was double jabbed. I contacted him by Whatsapp a couple of times recently but he didn't reply which was unusual. So I called his son - sadly right at a bad monent - he answered sobbing telling me his Dad was at death's door. Apparently José had got ill with a chest infection but resisted going to hospital as he thought it would pass, but he deteriorated over a two week period and it got him. Really shocked me.

Bottom line - if you get poorly with Covid symptoms, get a test, call 111 or go to A&E, might save your life.

@Kingdom Bhoy my thoughts with you, hope your brother is OK, make sure he gets best NHS treatment going.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE

Evening Gluepot. Can’t take chances with this thing.
Evening @hank williams and good evening all. Should be done in 30min, just taking a couple on the way home and that's it. Tomorrow is the same as today but I'm taking the weekend off. At a party on Saturday night and I'll be in no fit state on Sunday so I'll do a bigun tomorrow and balls to it. Hope your days gone well, not a great day weather wise but nice for the lawns. Have a great night all, stay safe and take care, 😁 😁 😷 😷 👍 👍 .

@Dilligaf60 , cheers pal, hope its been good for you your day, @Fred Basset , evening mate, hope all's well, @VHFC , good evening mate, @niknak_123 , 👍👍👍, @Horley Chorley , evening mate, hope all's well. Hope the 1st day off all went to plan, @mackemal , evening mate, hope you're having a relaxingnight...poets day tomorrow .... @becs , hope the weather clears. Sounds brill what you are upto,love all that stuff and love where you are too, take care,xx,beautiful pics btw, @AndyGray1985 , evening pal, @bonnylad , yes pal, great band, shame about Dusty today. Cheers for posting as always and have a great night, @Kingdom Bhoy , all the very best mate, hope all goes ok, @heroesof73 , hahahahaha, very funny, @EchoMan , evening pal, glad its all gone well, @gluepot , good evening pal.....And to those I've missed as I gotta go, have a great night....
Evening SFATI. Steady away mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evening SFATI
A weekend off, will do you the world of good, and will give you some time to relax and recharge the batteries, in readiness for next week.

My first day off was canny thanks.
I usually meet an old mate, once a week, and we go along to the marina, and between us, we have a good old chinwag & put the world to rights, over a few coffee's/beers, and a bite to eat.

Highlight of the day, was when some random woman strolled over to tell me, my aftershave smelled f***ing amazing, :eek: (the Poolie women, don't like to mince their words) 🤣😂

Enjoy your evening, mate. 👍

Evening marra. I'm munching on a carton of fried crispy noodles with beef in satay sauce. Life could be a lot worse, marra. Take care there👍🤘
I'm fine thanks but worried about my elder brother he has covid and is struggling and that's after having both jabs.
Hope everything works out KB. Take care and hope your brother is ok.👍

Last edited:
Evening all.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE

Very sorry to read this pal. Sound advice too btw. Sorry again mate.
Evening SFATI
A weekend off, will do you the world of good, and will give you some time to relax and recharge the batteries, in readiness for next week.

My first day off was canny thanks.
I usually meet an old mate, once a week, and we go along to the marina, and between us, we have a good old chinwag & put the world to rights, over a few coffee's/beers, and a bite to eat.

Highlight of the day, was when some random woman strolled over to tell me, my aftershave smelled f***ing amazing, :eek: (the Poolie women, don't like to mince their words) 🤣😂

Enjoy your evening, mate. 👍
f***ing excellent that pal. They don't mince their words for sure.....:)😁😁😁😁😁
Evening marra. I'm munching on a carton of fried crispy noodles with beef in satay sauce. Life could be a lot worse, marra. Take care there👍🤘

Hope everything works out KB. Take care and hope your brother is ok.👍
Bet it was excellent to mate. Have a goodun ......nice one.

Last edited:
Very sorry to read this pal. Sound advice too btw. Sorry again mate.

f***ing excellent that pal. They don't mince their words for sure.....:)😁😁😁😁😁

Bet it was excellent to mate. Have a goodun ......nice one.
Enjoyed it marra. Spent the time before cleaning the car as have a test tomorrow. Polish 1 was deep shine. Polish 2 was this nifty wax have just bought. Looks like glass now👍🤘

Evening all.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE

That’s awful gluey la’.
Canny day even though the fog hung around for most of it. Went to Skara Brae and loved it. It's slightly younger than the houses we saw on Papa Westray but still older than the Pyramids. They were a bit more advanced with a communal workshop and dressers in their houses. Walked on the beach afterwards then drove up to Yesnaby and walked along the cliff tops to see a sea stack. Saw a watermill on the way back and stopped off for a look around there.

Evening marra 😎

Evening mate 😎

Evening marra 😎
Looks luvvly that Becs, thowt it was Noses Point and The Blast.
Forgot to mention, RIP Dusty Hill, I’ve been privileged to see “That Li’l Old Band From Texas” 3 times including Vegas (Oooh! Look at me!). Fantastic turn.

Last edited:

Back