July 1st live footy on tv

Morning Hank and Good morning all, nowt for me tonight ... Especially after last nights shitfest...dear me, we're goosed. Anyway, busy day for me,dressings galore so we're just getting sorted now. I hope @everyone has a great day and hope the weather stays nice for you all, ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ .
Morning marra. Just think of the silver lining, meeting Hank in the Deafy. Stay safe and destressed mucka.

Morning all

homeoffice opening in 1 hr.Plenty work to be getting on with.

Probably start off watching Bournemouth if score goes right way will watch it all.

Morning @Spam Javelin
Morning @Dilligaf60
Morning @Rip Van Fish
Morning @Scorefrom a throw in
Morning @sismanhatton
Morning @Wakey ftm in Sussex

I would normally say morning to @hank williams but his manners are shocking lately in opening thread
Morning MM, Bells open in 3 days 5 hours. Sounds like it'll be more stressful having a pint than not. Still got me tent and sleeping bag ready. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Morning Hank, morning everyone
Mugs and Hammers games for me, I'm sure Moyes only takes these jobs on for the pay off he gets for being bloody useless at his job ๐Ÿ˜‚
Stay safe and enjoy your day everyone๐Ÿ‘
morning mate
Manners yabuggerman.
Morning Hank. Nowt for me. Haway bornmuff. Haway Everton. Haway Chelsea.
Morning peeplekats. Phase one of me turnover done, back out at 8am. Least I can say Iโ€™ll be home next week. Have a wonderful Wednesday one and all. Stay sanitary. Use your
Logon or register to see this image

Doris is full of shit.
Confucius he say, man who push piano down mine shaft, likely to get A flat minor

Morning Heroes. Them getting beat never gets old mate.

Morning Salty.

Morning b1gals
as one does mate.

Morning Johnna. Good luck to you anarl marra.

:lol::lol::lol:
morning Metro Man. Up yours marra. Howโ€™s the takeover?

Morning KB. You to marra. Steady away.

Morning WP. Iโ€™d love to see doctor death take them down. โ€œItโ€™s what he doesโ€

Morning TVM. How goes it mate?

Morning Bonzo. Itโ€™s a testament to how incredibly thick some of these owners are.
morning mate have a good day and stay safe
Good morning Hank and everyone.

May select a game if at a loose end, but then again may not.

Now Biffo thinks virus sorted he seems to be popping up everywhere campaigning, someone needs to tell him itโ€™s about time he started governing๐Ÿ˜ก Heโ€™ll be at seaside next playing โ€˜wack a moleโ€™

Stay safe and stay well folks๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค ๐ŸŒˆ
Incomplete list as usual, morning Hank, you are up sharp
Morning mate
Morning Hank and Friends
The PL games for me.
Have a gud un!
Morning Andy
Morning hank
Morning all
Nowt for me ,just graft today
Enjoy your day people

Morning andy, take it easy
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, and all.
Have a good day everyone and stay safe ๐Ÿ‘
Morning trainspotters
Let's keep on track
Have a great day
Morning mate
Morning hank...morning all.

Canada Day here so get the day off. Will check out some prem action.

Have a great day, everyone...and be safe...be sound.

Good morning, Spam. You too.
Morning mate have a good day and stay safe

Last edited:
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, and all.

Morning young Spammy

Morning all

homeoffice opening in 1 hr.Plenty work to be getting on with.

Probably start off watching Bournemouth if score goes right way will watch it all.

Morning @Spam Javelin
Morning @Dilligaf60
Morning @Rip Van Fish
Morning @Scorefrom a throw in
Morning @sismanhatton
Morning @Wakey ftm in Sussex

I would normally say morning to @hank williams but his manners are shocking lately in opening thread
Morning mate
Morning all, will be doing something strange today, watching the mags games with mags over the darkside! :eek: I extra hope they get stuffed but unfortunately it's Bournemouth, they are going to win aren't they :( probably watch West Ham lose afterwards to cheer me up a bit. Have a wicked Wednesday Wombles, and don't forget to take your litter home with you.
morning KG
Morning Hank and Good morning all, nowt for me tonight ... Especially after last nights shitfest...dear me, we're goosed. Anyway, busy day for me,dressings galore so we're just getting sorted now. I hope @everyone has a great day and hope the weather stays nice for you all, ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ .
Morning mate have a good day and stay safe

Morning Hank

Morning marra ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Morning all, will be doing something strange today, watching the mags games with mags over the darkside! :eek: I extra hope they get stuffed but unfortunately it's Bournemouth, they are going to win aren't they :( probably watch West Ham lose afterwards to cheer me up a bit. Have a wicked Wednesday Wombles, and don't forget to take your litter home with you.

Morning marra. Don't forget to wash in Dettol on your return ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited by a moderator:

Morning marra. Sorry about last nights result ๐Ÿ˜ž Hope today goes ok for you xx
Morning Hank, Becs and alll, blue skies and fluffy clouds, shop and decide on food for the day on the hoof. Enjoyed manure last night, unwashed and Chelsea for me tonight.
stay safe everyone.

Morning marra ๐Ÿ˜Ž
morning Becs

Morning mate ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hank

Good morning Spammers lad, keep safe and enjoy your day too

Back