July 19th live footy on tv

Morning Hank marra and co. I may watch Waterford v Finn Harps on eir Sports 1 20.00 ko tonight.
Morning KB

Morning Hank & everyone. Nowt for me today. The T20 cricket gets under way today, Durham (@viccarlton ) & Lancs both playing later. When this starts you know the footy season is just around the corner and the Ashes haven't even started yet. Have a great Friday & enjoy the day.

Morning buddy.

Morning mate, hope the shift went well.
Morning SFATI. Not too bad mate.

Morning Hank.
Heading home today so will get my first telly footy tonight in over a week

Motherwell probably. Possibly the Africans.
Morning EM

Last edited by a moderator:

Morning Hank & everyone. Nowt for me today. The T20 cricket gets under way today, Durham (@viccarlton ) & Lancs both playing later. When this starts you know the footy season is just around the corner and the Ashes haven't even started yet. Have a great Friday & enjoy the day.

Morning marra, yeah Northants at home tonight, I’ll be going (weather permitting) and our two World Cup winners and the World Cup are making an appearance tonight.
Hope you’re well marra.

Morning marra, yeah Northants at home tonight, I’ll be going (weather permitting) and our two World Cup winners and the World Cup are making an appearance tonight.
Hope you’re well marra.
Yes pal, all going well up to now. Sounds excellent that, be a great night at the cricket. What a great summer of sport its been up to now. You watch, the footy season will start and ruin it all for everyone :lol::lol:.

Morning KB

Morning SFATI. Not too bad mate.

Morning EM
Good stuff buddy, enjoy your rest.

Last edited:
Morning Hanky mornen all

NOTS for me

Daughter & new son back yestda, slept at home last neet for the first time in a while:). They had a great time & only found out about grandson then.

Today is bit graft, shopping for grub, & catching up with home things like garden, just noticed my first outside tomato is ready :)

Planning on resting this weekend & getting ready for a v busy week next week. Might book a few days away in the next month, think we’ve earned it
:eek:

Happy kip @Dilligaf60 & rest day for @Parsoncross ( Sheff) in Portugal.

Avvegudden everyone

Morning Hank, morning all.
Morning Snorbens

Morning Hanky mornen all

NOTS for me

Daughter & new son back yestda, slept at home last neet for the first time in a while:). They had a great time & only found out about grandson then.

Today is bit graft, shopping for grub, & catching up with home things like garden, just noticed my first outside tomato is ready :)

Planning on resting this weekend & getting ready for a v busy week next week. Might book a few days away in the next month, think we’ve earned it
:eek:

Happy kip @Dilligaf60 & rest day for @Parsoncross ( Sheff) in Portugal.

Avvegudden everyone
Morning Wakey. Get yersel away for a break marra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Snorbens

Morning Wakey. Get yersel away for a break marra.

Morning marra
Was looking last neet, but flying somewhere is such a carry on time wise, nearest airport is Gatwick & takes 2 hours + huge security there, 2/3 hrs flight & transfer at t’other end means it takes a day to gan anywhere.
Mrs is up for a weekend in Lincoln early October;) & later that month daughter has invited us to their place in Italy, all expenses paid (as a thank you).
So might end up at the hotel we went to when she wasn’t good, near Whistable. Bit OF but cracking staff, hotel & facilities.
Enjoy ya scratcher

Morning marra
Was looking last neet, but flying somewhere is such a carry on time wise, nearest airport is Gatwick & takes 2 hours + huge security there, 2/3 hrs flight & transfer at t’other end means it takes a day to gan anywhere.
Mrs is up for a weekend in Lincoln early October;) & later that month daughter has invited us to their place in Italy, all expenses paid (as a thank you).
So might end up at the hotel we went to when she wasn’t good, near Whistable. Bit OF but cracking staff, hotel & facilities.
Enjoy ya scratcher
Italy sounds good mate. Meantime enjoy whitstable. Hotels with character are hard to come by these days.

Morning Hank, morning all.

None of that for me, might take a visit to the Riverside for the T20 match if I get away from work early enough.
Morning Mac.

Yammas

Morning everyone nothing for me
This feels like the longest summer waiting for the real stuff to start
Morning WCB

Motherwell v Greenock Morton
Betfred Cup Group Stage
1945 kick 19:45
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 4K UHD

Senegal v Algeria
Africa Cup of Nations 2019 Final
Kick off 20:00