Julio talking about the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth9ftm

Midfield
https://mobile.twitter.com/WiseMenSayPod?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

"When we got relegated when I played, we didn't have the quality but we at least tried"

"I'm a fan now and seeing players who dont fight pisses me off"

"If the players don't want to be there - then fuck them" Eloquently put from @julioarcaOK

"Being honest, I dont think the team will improve much when injured players come back. They need to bring new faces in" - Julio

Stephen "O'Shea will be at Shields with you next season, Julio" the response from Arca is "He's too slow to play at that level"

I was annoyed over his comment re O'Shea who in all honesty never had pace to start with, yet managed to have a fantastic career.

I like Julio and thought he was a good player for us but O'Shea isn't why we're in this mess and he certainly will be hurting at our plight unlike others currently wearing our club shirt.

Sap

Julio could still get a game in our midfield.

George Michael would get a game in our midfield

I was annoyed over his comment re O'Shea who in all honesty never had pace to start with, yet managed to have a fantastic career.

I like Julio and thought he was a good player for us but O'Shea isn't why we're in this mess and he certainly will be hurting at our plight unlike others currently wearing our club shirt.

He wasnt quick when we bought him 5 years ago and has got slower. I am not questioning his commitment but he is too slow for the premier league currently

It was a bit tongue in cheek to be fair, Julio also praised him for being a good player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back