Juan Sartori

it wouldnt surprise me if they all were tories (baffled people are surprised juan supports the tories of his home country-he is a billioanire ffs..) but charlie has said he finds politics boring and stewart has never made a political statement..

Exactly. Everyone is entitled to their own political beliefs, it shouldn't be an issue to anyone. The only time I would have a problem would be if they had dangerous, extreme, political views (either left or right) and especially if they used our football club as a vehicle to get those views more exposure.

Donald and Methven might vote Tory (if they vote at all), they're entitled to and it would hardly be a surprise, but they certainly don't seem extreme in any way and never comment on politics so that's fine by me. Sartori is obviously more political since he's trying to run for president, but again we've heard nothing "extreme" about him and he isn't using SAFC to push his political opinions so it shouldn't be an issue. Sunderland as a city is obviously more left wing than right, but SAFC isn't a left wing football club, I'm proud of the fact that it is apolitical. As far as possible we should keep politics out of football and certainly, unless they're absolutely mental, someone's political beliefs shouldn't matter a damn to a Sunderland fan

not acourt a policeman or an individual..as you say he called that word by tabloid newspapers..but he was never charged with it..a paedohphile is someone attacted to pre pubescent children....no one has accused adam johnson of that..

No authorities then. But he has been called by pretty much everyone else so it’s hardly no-one

it wouldnt surprise me if they all were tories (baffled people are surprised juan supports the tories of his home country-he is a billioanire ffs..) but charlie has said he finds politics boring and stewart has never made a political statement..
Most people are like that. I think their political views will be shaped by their business views than personnel beliefs. Most of will vote for a party that will benefit us than ideology.

All about priorities our Juan.

Sunderland co-owner Juan Sartori set to postpone presidential campaigning to attend Wembley clash with Portsmouth

Juan Sartori is set to cheer on Sunderland at Wembley this weekend - as he takes a break from campaigning for the Uruguayan presidency.

The Black Cats’ co-owner was a regular at the Stadium of Light in the early weeks of the season, even joining supporters in the South Stand during the 3-0 win over Scunthorpe United. And he is now set to back his side once more when he returns to England ahead of the Checkatrade Trophy final with Portsmouth.

The Uruguayan has spent the majority of his time over recent months preparing his bid to become the National Party’s presidential candidate ahead of the general election in his home land in October. And while his campaigning has stepped up a notch in recent weeks - with primary elections set to take place on June 30 - Sartori is set to back Sunderland when they face Portsmouth this weekend.

Stewart Donald tweeted his fellow shareholder, saying: “See you next weekend!!!” Sartori purchased a 20% stake in the Black Cats earlier this season, after previously being part of a failed bid to buy Oxford with Donald and Charlie Methven. A successful businessman in Uruguay, Sartori has sacrificed many of his business interests to pursue a political career.

Got the last seat left next to Hank apparently.

Exactly. Everyone is entitled to their own political beliefs, it shouldn't be an issue to anyone. The only time I would have a problem would be if they had dangerous, extreme, political views (either left or right) and especially if they used our football club as a vehicle to get those views more exposure.

Donald and Methven might vote Tory (if they vote at all), they're entitled to and it would hardly be a surprise, but they certainly don't seem extreme in any way and never comment on politics so that's fine by me. Sartori is obviously more political since he's trying to run for president, but again we've heard nothing "extreme" about him and he isn't using SAFC to push his political opinions so it shouldn't be an issue. Sunderland as a city is obviously more left wing than right, but SAFC isn't a left wing football club, I'm proud of the fact that it is apolitical. As far as possible we should keep politics out of football and certainly, unless they're absolutely mental, someone's political beliefs shouldn't matter a damn to a Sunderland fan
Surely he would have been better buying a Uruguayan club that's fan base is right leaning? I think his involvement in us is more to do with getting a foot in the door of English and for him and maybe his in-laws taking over a club. Donald and Methven know English football so it works for all parties.

Surely he would have been better buying a Uruguayan club that's fan base is right leaning? I think his involvement in us is more to do with getting a foot in the door of English and for him and maybe his in-laws taking over a club. Donald and Methven know English football so it works for all parties.
i think people that rich want to own assets in countries other than their own...thats kind of the point..
also if he owned a team in his own country..he would have pissed off rival fans..
be like if he stood to be an mp for newcastle now..the safc connection would kill him..
his in laws swould almost certainl;y fail the fpp test..

stewart and charlie know juan for years..they have worked with him on football clubs for a bit..they know wh\t he wants and what his ambitions are..

not acourt a policeman or an individual..as you say he called that word by tabloid newspapers..but he was never charged with it..a paedohphile is someone attacted to pre pubescent children....no one has accused adam johnson of that..

Thats what I mean though mate, we all know Johnson isn't a Pedo but the media at him like a dog with a bone over it.

i think people that rich want to own assets in countries other than their own...thats kind of the point..
also if he owned a team in his own country..he would have pissed off rival fans..
be like if he stood to be an mp for newcastle now..the safc connection would kill him..
his in laws swould almost certainl;y fail the fpp test..

stewart and charlie know juan for years..they have worked with him on football clubs for a bit..they know wh\t he wants and what his ambitions are..

Sure you must know them as you seem to know lots about them, undercover SMB agent? :lol:

Last edited:
Thats what I mean though mate, we all know Johnson isn't a Pedo but the media at him like a dog with a bone over it.

Sure you must know them as you seem to know lots about them, undercover SMB agent? :lol:
i dont know our ownwrs but have clients or have ptched people who own current football league clubs..have one client who is probably three times richer than juan stewart and charlie combined...so know how their minds work!

i dont know our ownwrs but have clients or have ptched people who own current football league clubs..have one client who is probably three times richer than juan stewart and charlie combined...so know how their minds work!

What is it that you do mate?

Ask them to sub me a 10a :lol:

What is it that you do mate?

Ask them to sub me a 10a :lol:
partner in a wealth management firm...so have done business with the owner of a leaue one club, and a champo club.

last week had a call with a guy on the sunday times rich list worth £3bn and change..he gave me his phone numer and I saved it in my mobile..am terrfiied I will drubk text him and ask him for 10 grand!
he takes home about £30m a year after tax I reckon..wont buy a football club though..!

partner in a wealth management firm...so have done business with the owner of a leaue one club, and a champo club.

last week had a call with a guy on the sunday times rich list worth £3bn and change..he gave me his phone numer and I saved it in my mobile..am terrfiied I will drubk text him and ask him for 10 grand!
he takes home about £30m a year after tax I reckon..wont buy a football club though..!

Nice one mate, what are they like?

Canny blokes or some of them rich and act like twats?

10 grand a bit steep mind I was only after £10 :lol:

People who go to eton are usually ***** like in my experience, certainly in my line of work

Nice one mate, what are they like?

Canny blokes or some of them rich and act like twats?

10 grand a bit steep mind I was only after £10 :lol:
mate if you are going ask these guys for a few quid you might as well make it worth it!
ehat I will say is you can tell my they are minted-they are very very focused on the one thing they are doing...and never get distracted..

People who go to eton are usually ***** like in my experience, certainly in my line of work
ive met a few canny ones but plenty that are over prompoted and over confident..I actualy find some from the other fee paying schools to be worse..

Back