Jozy picked as worst PL signing

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by i008787, May 21, 2019.

1. oddbod

oddbod Midfield

Effort 110% skill 0.00001% out of his depth (i thought i would never say this about a professional footballer until Jozi and camp)1,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%Jozi was 1000 times better than camp!

2. jimb

jimb Midfield

He was definitely the worst striker in premier but propably not worst overall player.

What ruined his reputation was us constantly playing him, at any other club he would have played 10 times then been sold or loaned out till his contract ran out.

Wearside2Wrwkshire likes this.
  3. robcal

robcal Striker

I can understand the ref making a mistake like that, but to not send the player off for denying a goalscoring opportunity was farcical.

4. The Fitter

The Fitter Winger

Rodwell by several country miles, the pathetic worm.

Oh look, he's in the Blackburn midfield

5. The Lonious Monk

The Lonious Monk Midfield

:lol:

Poor Jozy... yeah, I don't like it but it's hard to argue against it. His performance while at SAFC still hurts my heart:cry:

6. martin_s_buckley

martin_s_buckley Midfield

Surprised that Chris Sutton's stint at Chelsea wasn't included.

7. safcforever

safcforever Striker

It’s crazy how this gets overlooked.
    Has any other PL team just gave £10m away. Plus I’m not sure if he’s claiming missed wages during that time either

8. TZMouk

TZMouk Midfield

Danny Graham was worse, got away with it more because he wasn't from the land of 'soccer'.

9. KGC83

KGC83 Striker

He wasn’t like. Graham was better than Jozy. Wasn’t much in it like :lol:

10. floridamackem

floridamackem Full Back

Soccer is a word derived in England stemming from the word association abbreviated assoc to differentiate from rugby football so your motives prove you are dumb as a bag of rocks as well as xenophobic. You will probably need to look up most of those words .

The Lonious Monk and rapscallion like this.
  11. Nunez takes some beating. Lillian was also dreadful. Helmer. Stubbs. Reid had a few sketchy moments (but then who didn’t !!)

12. pRICK

pRICK Central Defender

Graham's arse was the difference

13. floridamackem

floridamackem Full Back

Clearly hes not very bright or funny for that matter but I think he thinks he is both.

14. Dogbark

Dogbark Striker

Surprised Alan Smith doesn't get a mention. 5 year contract for the mags on 80k a week and did fuck all :)

15. NutballPFC

NutballPFC Goalkeeper

I see Michael Owen is at no. 49. Glen Johnson appears to be looking at his watch at Fratton Park and thinking "yes Michael, your time at the top is well and truly up"

16. kingmonkey

kingmonkey Winger

Fuck knows how much it cost in total.
    Transfer fee.
    Wages.
    Legal fees.
    Loss of earnings case.

Bet we are still paying for him.

safcforever likes this.
  17. prica's crown

prica's crown Winger

Jozy contributed to some good moments, but his goal record for us and hull is staggering

I liked him, but it must have left him shattered confidence wise.

The Lonious Monk likes this.
  18. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

What's he doing these days marra?

The Lonious Monk likes this.
  19. Danny Graham was comfortably worse and always seems to receive far less criticism than Jozy. Probably as he was so anonymous it's easy to forget.

Yet he cost roughly the same, was older, scored just one goal for us in almost the same number of appearances, appeared far less interested and put in Rodwellesque disappearing acts on the field most weeks.

Jozy at least appeared to try even if he was crap. Graham was crap and didn't seem to care. Oh we also got nothing back on Graham and he stunk us out for longer

20. davoak

davoak Striker

His name should be banned from here the fucking useless ****!