Journo walks into the Saudi Consulate in Turkey......

Trump last night publicly commented that the US wont take action as "they put too much money into the US through arms trading"

Embarrassing fuckwit.
so the man confirms the truth that everyone on this thread has voiced, that it`s all to do with arms deals and he`s a fuckwit, yet if he bluffs blusters and generally bullshits the population ala Barry Barmy, Hillary Clinton, Dubya and the rest he`s lauded? Seems an odd way of looking at the world

Would you be happy to pay more in fuel costs? - Yes
Or higher costs in general as oil is needed to transfer goods between countries and within countries - Yes
Will you find jobs for those who make the typhoons and missiles that the Saudis buy from us - Who found job for slaves when they were freed? That's not a argument, sorry.
Would you rather have an alliance in the Middle East with the Saudis or with the Iranians? Would you rather be shot in the face or the stomach?

Answers above

You know when I said "the EU isn't just about making money, its about it being morally right".

This is exactly the same. There's no reason to trade with them, its a terrible regime. Fuck the money, I'd rather be poor than have a few quid built on blood.

they are going to have to do something. can not be outraged at Russia and then sweep this under the carpet.

how come the Turks have audio recordings. Have they bugged the place. bit naughty if they have

And gets tortured and murdered (the Turks have audio evidence apparently). I honestly cant comprehend that there hasn't been a more outraged response to such barbarity tbh.

If western governments don't want to do anything about the fact that the Saudis are the cause of the vast majority of global Islamic terrorism, it's even less likely that they'll lift a finger about one dead journalist

If western governments don't want to do anything about the fact that the Saudis are the cause of the vast majority of global Islamic terrorism, it's even less likely that they'll lift a finger about one dead journalist
It's wrong, imagining what happened to that poor man inside that building is sickening - nobody should be "turning a blind eye to it".

It's wrong, imagining what happened to that poor man inside that building is sickening - nobody should be "turning a blind eye to it".

Nobody should, you're quite right. Our political leaders would have to be a bunch of despicable cowards with no morals and completely at the beck and call of equally despicable business vested interests to put up with this. Unfortunately that's exactly what they are.

Nobody should, you're quite right. Our political leaders would have to be a bunch of despicable cowards with no morals and completely at the beck and call of equally despicable business vested interests to put up with this. Unfortunately that's exactly what they are.
........."And I think to myself, what a wonderful world":confused:.

And to rub Carolina Reaper Chilli further into the wound........Riyadh have commented that the accusations are "baseless" . Haway Turkey, release the tapes.

Last edited:
Answers above
Thanks.

Unfortunately most people would soon rear up if food and transport prices rise.

Hopefully when there are more electric cars fuelled by non fossil fuels then we can kick the Saudis into touch. We’ll probably then be in hock to the Russians instead as we need natural gas, unless we can generate even more electricity for heating, cooking etc.

Personally I think that the Iranians are demonised somewhat, but the USA will back Israel and the Saudis unless the Iranians promise not to annihilate the Israelis. The other problem is that the Saudis are the lesser of 2 evils unless the Muslims all become bessies.

Yep, like it or not all the governments of this world are just a bunch of top-level gangs.

Would you be happy to pay more in fuel costs?

Or higher costs in general as oil is needed to transfer goods between countries and within countries.

Will you find jobs for those who make the typhoons and missiles that the Saudis buy from us?

Would you rather have an alliance in the Middle East with the Saudis or with the Iranians?
Depends who bought the most stuff to be honest. Let's face it, I'm sure our lot have bumped a few people off in their time.

Thanks.

Unfortunately most people would soon rear up if food and transport prices rise.

Hopefully when there are more electric cars fuelled by non fossil fuels then we can kick the Saudis into touch. We’ll probably then be in hock to the Russians instead as we need natural gas, unless we can generate even more electricity for heating, cooking etc.

Personally I think that the Iranians are demonised somewhat, but the USA will back Israel and the Saudis unless the Iranians promise not to annihilate the Israelis. The other problem is that the Saudis are the lesser of 2 evils unless the Muslims all become bessies.
It's ok mate the fracking has started today :lol:. Seriously though I think we are one of the few European countries that don't depend on the Russians for gas.

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck about some Saudis killing a Saudi in Turkey when Russians are indiscriminately killing innocent Britons in Britain.

Back