Josh Maja > Bristol City

The only team he has performed notably against was significantly weaker than championship standard. He’s got potential but completely unproven at any level above league 1

How can he be too good for them but not good enough for the prem? They are a good team

Talking shite mate. He's scored v Montpellier and Reims two teams comfortably above most championship sides

Talking shite mate. He's scored v Montpellier and Reims two teams comfortably above most championship sides

Some people talk some crap on here like and some are bitter over this. I wish the lad all the best. Hope he does well. Think he’s potentially got a good career in the middle of the Premier League at teams such as Southampton, Watford, Wolves type level. And that means in today’s market he’s potentially looking at future fees of around £50m - comparative to that of Joelinton and Wesley at worst.

And Michael Proctor scored against Liverpool. f***ing hell mate he’s scored about 5 goals in his life against opposition better than league 1 standard. He has as yet done nothing of note in his career. I think he will tho

....and you really believe that? Not a hope in hell.

Another borderline mental comment. Young striker proves himself in the 3rd tier of English football. Gets a move to France and bar a hat trick against opposition similar in standard to the 3rd tier of English football he struggles scoring one goal every six or seven games. The top end of the championship is as good as Maja can expect from his next move. I’ll be absolutely astonished on a perm team signs him and he gets a game. BC would be a great move for him.

Another borderline mental comment. Young striker proves himself in the 3rd tier of English football. Gets a move to France and bar a hat trick against opposition similar in standard to the 3rd tier of English football he struggles scoring one goal every six or seven games. The top end of the championship is as good as Maja can expect from his next move. I’ll be absolutely astonished on a perm team signs him and he gets a game. BC would be a great move for him.
Borderline mental? He’s 20 FFS, been in France for a year, edging into the first team, scoring a few....I would think he’ll have plenty of opportunities to get better where he is. I don’t believe for a minute he is off to the Prem, but more unlikely still he’s off to Bristol City.

How many games has he had? How many minutes? How many minutes per game? All in the worst Bordeaux team for a long time. I’d stay there if I was him, his chance will come.

Back