Joseph Barton esq post match at Sunderland

Well that’s easy when you only have 30% possession and you mainly have the ball in safe areas.
When you’re having to force the game all the time more risks are took and it’s easier to lose possession .
I remember thinking that their passing looked better for this very reason. But they undoubtedly defended well.

I think that’s nonsense tbh. So refs come here to show they aren’t intimated yet in the premier league they bow to the intimidation of the big clubs.
Infamy, infamy, they’ve all got it in for me.
I don't, it's completely obvious at the SOL, for some refs, not all. And I don't think big clubs get all the decisions anymore, used to a decade or two ago.

Although how Leicester didn't get a handball pen against man city and man city did for the exact same offence....

I don't, it's completely obvious at the SOL, for some refs, not all. And I don't think big clubs get all the decisions anymore, used to a decade or two ago.

Although how Leicester didn't get a handball pen against man city and man city did for the exact same offence....
That’s called human error.
Also it quite convenient that now we are a ‘big club’ relatively speaking that the big clubs don’t get all the decisions anymore.

They are a big physical outfit. Phil Parkinson has got them going well but with that style of football, you’d rather watch us than Sunderland as we play football.

Poor bait that.
Since when have we been a big physical outfit man :lol:

Frodo of the Shire wouldn't look out of place in our midfield

Back