Jose Mourinho

Think Spurs problems are a lot deeper than Mourinho and will take a long time to solve. That said, mourinhos the last person they need to do that tbh

Yeah. Not since he was at Porto did he build a team. He's typically come in and taken good teams on the up to the next level. And that was in his good days.

Spurs were a f***ing mess. Not just this season, last season too - the fairly jammy Champions League run papered over - what was it - fourteen league defeats? Something like that.

Pochettino should have left in the summer, really poisonous, heart not in it stuff from him early in the season. They've financially stretched because of the stadium. And their defence/central midfield are woeful.

Don't actually think Mourinho's done a bad job. Yet.

Think he'll go international next. Portugal, likely.

Last edited:
He won the treble there

He got an absolutely stinking team to second in the league. By a country mile he's been their best manager since Ferguson. Some bad marquee signings fucked him, but I also think United will not really challenge until they get rid of the idiot Ed Woodward.

Don't think Santo will leave them, real love-love relationship there. Which is lucky for them, because he is elite-tier coach imo - capable of getting to the Klopp/Guardiola level.

Last edited:
Yeah. Not since he was at Porto did he build a team. He's typically come in and taken good teams on the up to the next level. And that was in his good days.

Spurs were a f***ing mess. Not just this season, last season too - the fairly jammy Champions League run papered over - what was it - fourteen league defeats? Something like that.

Pochettino should have left in the summer, really poisonous, heart not in it stuff from him early in the season. They've financially stretched because of the stadium. And their defence/central midfield are woeful.

Don't actually think Mourinho's done a bad job. Yet.

Think he'll go international next. Portugal, likely.

F**k me the sheer amount of I’ll informed shite spouted on here is unbelievable, you literally know Jack shit regarding spurs finances, Spurs need to find £37m a season as an average towards paying off the stadium debt and they can take time out as and when they want, Spurs are generating over £500m a year but they are skint aren’t they mate, and don’t believe a word that Levy says when he is pleading poverty , he borrowed that £175m simply because it was a deal too good to turn down at 0.5% interest rate.

Spurs have the 8th biggest annual turnover in world football their wage Bill is similar to Everton’s and amortisation costs are very low, oh and Spurs make the biggest net profits in world football, but yes mate Spurs are in the mire financially aren’t they, do you have anymore gems of wisdom to offer. :lol:

I do agree that Spurs are absolutely shite at the moment and clearly need to buy a lot of defenders, a holding midfielder and possibly a backup striker.

Last edited:
yet another clueless expert trapping off without having any idea of what he is going on about, so Spurs overacieved for 4 years did they are you really that stupid, no mate we had lots of very good players and an excellent manager and coaching staff as well as fantastic facilities, Carrick, Keane, Berbatov, I guess you forgot about Bale, and Modric, all of those players wanted moves to progress their careers and it also suited Spurs then as selling those players helped to grow the club regarding both the team and its facilities.

Now the parts where you are talking absolute shit, Walker was sold because he fell out with Pochettino that is well documented and the money was good so it suited all, Trippier was sold because he was absolutely shit and a liability in his last season, Eriksen was pissed off because he had been criminally underpaid for years and he basically almost run his contract down, Alderweireld was doing exactly the same thing it was about wages, Vertonghen didn’t want to leave at all he was simply after a longer contract that Spurs were unwilling to offer due to his age and that decision has been proven to be right as he is finished now.

As for your drivel about Spurs always will be a selling club, that is entirely up to Daniel Levy, Spurs are the 8th most valuable football club in the world, Spurs also have the 8th biggest annual turnover in world football , so there is no financial need for Spurs to sell their best players, unless players actually want to go then the club basically has to sell if they are offered the transfer fee that they are asking for.
Oh dear does the truth hurt , typical spurs fan with delusions of grandeur
Your a selling club always have and always will be
So what about being the “8th” best club for turnover , you haven’t won jack shit in years
You think your a “massive club” but the reality is you ain’t , your a bigger laughing stock than Arsenal
You over achieved with pochertino and you got rid because you thought Jose would take you on to bigger things
Well that’s working out well isn’t it
still you have some pop concerts to come at your American football stadium

F**k me the sheer amount of I’ll informed shite spouted on here is unbelievable, you literally know Jack shit regarding spurs finances, Spurs need to find £37m a season as an average towards paying off the stadium debt and they can take time out as and when they want, Spurs are generating over £500m a year but they are skint aren’t they mate, and don’t believe a word that Levy says when he is pleading poverty , he borrowed that £175m simply because it was a deal too good to turn down at 0.5% interest rate.

Spurs have the 8th biggest annual turnover in world football their wage Bill is similar to Everton’s and amortisation costs are very low, oh and Spurs make the biggest net profits in world football, but yes mate Spurs are in the mire financially aren’t they, do you have anymore gems of wisdom to offer. :lol:

I do agree that Spurs are absolutely shite at the moment and clearly need to buy a lot of defenders, a holding midfielder and possibly a backup striker.

Keep your hair on, I said financially "stretched" not "skint".

£37m a year that could be spent on a player would be fairly useful given the amount of rebuilding you need to do. And that turnover will be interesting to watch because you aren't going to be in the Champions League for a few seasons, though presumably that stadium - and it really is beautiful imo - can turn some cash.

Back