Jordan Willis

I had my concerns about that to be honest. I'm hoping last season was scatter gun and limited in scope because of the need to add numbers and that this season we'd start recruiting intelligently.

This seems like a good signing based on what I'm reading.

Good sign, fingers crossed we can get a few more like this.
So far they haven’t done too bad, especially with the takeover probably hampering things. Three solid enough signings - just need a few more pacey and powerful lads in now

I think this will be the case as well. Mind, I can see us going 352 this season which means we won't see much of that role anyway which should help Honeyman

I said a few weeks back that I'd like to see us try that formation, think it would get more out of the players we have.

I can't see Wolves letting that lad go for 600k neither, they'll probably want him send him out on loan to the championship and see how he copes a level up.

So far they haven’t done too bad, especially with the takeover probably hampering things. Three solid enough signings - just need a few more pacey and powerful lads in now

Yep. Defence looks in better shape. If Oviedo leaves we possibly need cover at LB.

We've a boat load of defensive/industrious midfielders. Need to add some creativity , power and pace.

I hope we're not relying on Wyke this season but fear we might be.

I said a few weeks back that I'd like to see us try that formation, think it would get more out of the players we have.

I can't see Wolves letting that lad go for 600k neither, they'll probably want him send him out on loan to the championship and see how he copes a level up.

Tbh I hate 352 but I've had a hunch all summer we will change to it as I think it will suit us better. I imagine it will be more of a 343 though, at least when Mcgeady is back.

Yep. Defence looks in better shape. If Oviedo leaves we possibly need cover at LB.

We've a boat load of defensive/industrious midfielders. Need to add some creativity , power and pace.

I hope we're not relying on Wyke this season but fear we might be.

Oviedo will leave, so imagine we’d get another left back once he does. Dujon Sterling on loan from Chelsea would be absolutely ideal (although he is a rb), especially if McLaughlin drops in as the third cb and we deploy wingbacks. Hume and Sterling would give us genuine threat on the wings.

Back