Jordan Willis

He and Burge will help each other settle in, unless they hate each others guts :lol:

Aye, Even on loan. The Wolves lad would certainly give us something extra. However, this Willis signing would highlight that the recruitment team might not be completely incompetent as we all first feared.
As we all?

Aye, Even on loan. The Wolves lad would certainly give us something extra. However, this Willis signing would highlight that the recruitment team might not be completely incompetent as we all first feared.

I had my concerns about that to be honest. I'm hoping last season was scatter gun and limited in scope because of the need to add numbers and that this season we'd start recruiting intelligently.

This seems like a good signing based on what I'm reading.

Good sign, fingers crossed we can get a few more like this.

I can't see it happening as like you say, Honeyman plus there and with him keeping the captaincy I can't see the club looking for someone to replace him. If anything, I'd say Embleton signing a new contract would mean we'd probably see him coming on for Honeyman in games.

I think this will be the case as well. Mind, I can see us going 352 this season which means we won't see much of that role anyway which should help Honeyman

Back