Katie Price (Jordan) to be jailed for driving offences?

Never mind, Tuesday neet. 9pm. Jordan has Another documentary, well paid of course, doing her slum up. More beer and coke money.

Who is funding this shit? And potentially worse, who actually watches it?!
I honestly don’t know, does she do that? I’ve not read her autobiography(ies?) so not sure what’s in them.

It's ok. Neither's she.

Last edited:

For once, I'll like a link and bump you've produced.
Hopefully THIS TIME she'll actually see the consequences of her actions. Although how she's got away with what she has so far is beyond me.
Another let off no doubt

If that's the case, how much time and resources have been spent on NOT giving her any convictions?

Judge warns Price is 'in very grave danger of going to prison' as new court date given​

The court agrees the case will now be heard at the Crown Court on 25 May, at Price's request.
Before the end of the proceedings, the judge turns to Price with a stern warning.
She says the children caught up in the affair are having to witness "very ugly squabbles", calling on those involved to "behave like adults".
It will be a condition of Price's bail that she continues to have no contact with Ms Penticost other than for the purposes of handing over her children to her ex-husband - and then there must be "no discussing or talking".
"You are in very grave danger of going to prison," the judge warns Price, adding: "I really hope I don't see you here again."

I'm really not comfortable in sending people to prison for behaviour like this. At least, not normal prisons amongst very negative influences, when perhaps a special secure facility with counsellors would be more appropriate. She needs helping, whether she likes it or not. I don't think she's the terrible person she's made out to be, just deeply troubled.

I'm really not comfortable in sending people to prison for behaviour like this. At least, not normal prisons amongst very negative influences, when perhaps a special secure facility with counsellors would be more appropriate. She needs helping, whether she likes it or not. I don't think she's the terrible person she's made out to be, just deeply troubled.

She needs some form of punishment considering what she's done and what she could have done by her actions.
Maybe not being given another tv programme ever again might be a start.

You know what'll happen if she does get banged up. She'll try and get a documentary.
Bookmark this.

She needs some form of punishment considering what she's done and what she could have done by her actions.

You know what'll happen if she does get banged up. She'll try and get a documentary.
Bookmark this.
There are other punitive sentences available other than prison. FInes and community orders for example.

Interesting that she has chosen for the trial to be heard at a crown court, which is her right since this offence is a so-called 'either way' offence.

Often a defendant might hope that if their trial is heard in front of 12 of their peers rather than only 3 it might help them. The time spent on detailing the evidence and witness testimony can be longer in a crown court. Often though crown court judges pass stiffer sentences than magistrates.

Since she may be exiting "down the stairs" on 25th May she will appear from inside the dock in her next hearing.

There are other punitive sentences available other than prison. FInes and community orders for example.

Interesting that she has chosen for the trial to be heard at a crown court, which is her right since this offence is a so-called 'either way' offence.

Often a defendant might hope that if their trial is heard in front of 12 of their peers rather than only 3 it might help them. The time spent on detailing the evidence and witness testimony can be longer in a crown court. Often though crown court judges pass stiffer sentences than magistrates.

Since she may be exiting "down the stairs" on 25th May she will appear from inside the dock in her next hearing.

*Bangs Hammer*

TAKE HER DOWN

That would be the ultimate punishment for her.

If she does get sent down be protected plus will just write a book or make a show about it and make a load of money.

Or send her down with a clause if you make money from this with the media all of the court costs etc are decuted from it before you get any.

Back