Katie Price (Jordan) to be jailed for driving offences?

In August 2018 Price was found asleep in the backseat of her pink 4x4 after it had crashed into another car before careering into a hedge.
She was arrested and breath tested and spent a night at Plumstead police station before being released under investigation.
Charges of drink driving were dropped due to a lack of evidence.
WTF!

Even a mother of 5 has to shown that this sort of behaviour shouldn't go unpunished

Last edited:
Thinks she can do what she wants, scum
And she can apparently
Article says she's getting sentenced on 24th June. Judge is considering the sentence but warned her she is at risk of going to prison. So she's not off scot free yet.
Regardless of what the judge says or gives her
She has been Scott free for years
You take note of what he says
These type of so called celebrities are always looked after

Last edited:
I’ve said before. (I’ve met her at work and she’s a vile self centred piece of …..) she is desperate to do a bit of time. = paper deal, book deal, reality deal,
Just after publicity
and the horrible bitch gets it
behind bar will not happen at the worst a few weeks in an open prison with every weekend release

I’ve said before. (I’ve met her at work and she’s a vile self centred piece of …..) she is desperate to do a bit of time. = paper deal, book deal, reality deal,
Agree with this...kids will be wheeled out for the book deal/TV show all about her being "banged up" ( couldn't resist)

Back