Jordan Pickford.

This will finish him. The magnitude of the game, timing of the error. His confidence will be irreversiblely shot. See Robert Green and a whole list of others

he's like a windmill aka an england fan trying to fight the world,needs to compose himself a bit more

This will finish him. The magnitude of the game, his confidence will be irreversiblely shot. See Robert Green and a whole list of others
as long as a clean sheet mid week i dont care

This will finish him. The magnitude of the game, timing of the error. His confidence will be irreversiblely shot. See Robert Green and a whole list of others

I don’t think that quite fits Pickford’s character

ive said for years a keepers value can go from £60 million to 10 in 2 months or 6 games,the key is to sell at the peak,luckily we did

The lack of intelligence of some on here is alarming.
Absolutely. What's even worse is that people enjoy spouting shite to get a reaction.

Quite sad really.

ive said for years a keepers value can go from £60 million to 10 in 2 months or 6 games,the key is to sell at the peak,luckily we did
I've read some shite on here and that's right up there. Congratulations.

Back