Jonson Clarke-Harris

SKP130

Midfield
Even though he didn’t get too much of a look in today I like the look of this lad.

Big and strong with a 1 in 2 strike rate for a club in the lower half of the table - would no doubt get more chances in front of goal here. 25 years old as well.

Should Wyke and Lafferty depart in the summer I wouldn’t mind taking a punt on him regardless of what league we are in.

Even though he didn’t get too much of a look in today I like the look of this lad.

Big and strong with a 1 in 2 strike rate for a club in the lower half of the table - would no doubt get more chances in front of goal here. 25 years old as well.

Should Wyke and Lafferty depart in the summer I wouldn’t mind taking a punt on him regardless of what league we are in.
Not 100% on this but did he score for Coventry v safc last season down there? 1-1 Cattermole scored first

Thought he looked a decent player. Too good for Bristol rovers. He was very frustrated today, rightly so playing in a team like that.

Are you lads on crack? He was absolutely f***ing woeful today. Didn't even look like a footballer!
His record is good at this level. Can hardly judge him on today when he was part of a team with ten men for a third of a game and for the rest they were happy to time waste and keep the ball at the back.

It’s the only one we have, we have a fake manager who’s record is one win in fourteen, most fans would be baying with results like that, but they are giving him until the end of the season. LGod knows why, crap ground, millions in debt and no future. As the song I’m currently listening to in a pub, Sour Times!
Best of luck for the rest of the season mate. Stood in your end for the league game last season which we won 2-0 and thought your fans were spot on (although I kept my head down when we scored!)

Looked good overall.

Didn’t he miss a free header from 6 yards out early on? Think Ozturk missed the header so he probably wasn’t expecting it to reach him but still thought he should have done better.

It’s the only one we have, we have a fake manager who’s record is one win in fourteen, most fans would be baying with results like that, but they are giving him until the end of the season. LGod knows why, crap ground, millions in debt and no future. As the song I’m currently listening to in a pub, Sour Times!

I have to respect you as you seem to be an objective fan. My main problem with Rovers is the head in the sand attitude with the fans, as you say, neglected by the owners, seemingly going backwards, yet fans are content with it. A lot of Gas say that we aren't loyal due to conflicts with the board, but I believe the fact we don't take shit & will create a fuss over what we don't like is a reason why we have moved forwards.

I have to respect you as you seem to be an objective fan. My main problem with Rovers is the head in the sand attitude with the fans, as you say, neglected by the owners, seemingly going backwards, yet fans are content with it. A lot of Gas say that we aren't loyal due to conflicts with the board, but I believe the fact we don't take shit & will create a fuss over what we don't like is a reason why we have moved forwards.

I must agree with you, I come here as Sunderland are my second team through my father, hence hating Coventry, and that’s why he took me to the gas instead of you when he came down here, but why the hell do they happy clap a man who is totally out of his depth, talks rubbish and will be gone next season. The apathy and what they accept is wrong. End of the day a sensible fan is a sensible fan, we could all sit down and have a few beers and conversation.

What a useless fat ****. With the reputation he turned up with was expecting an absolute missile. Thought our defenders gave him far to much respect (with the exception of Denver), he needed clattering (I know it's a bit old school) a few times. Wouldn't take him for a free. Terrible.

Looked good overall.

Didn’t he miss a free header from 6 yards out early on? Think Ozturk missed the header so he probably wasn’t expecting it to reach him but still thought he should have done better.
Yeah, wouldn't have counted though. Liner had his flag up for offside. Ref waved play on

Back