Joker

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

Only weirdos that still wish they lived with their mam didn't like it.
I like how you reply moments after someone posts on it, and it goes back on page 1. First post on it since yesterday. I did check the 1st page before posting. I'm more shocked some people seem to have loved it. Each to their own
Top right of the screen is a little magnifying glass, it's the search function.

That thread has been on and off the first page for weeks, of course your going to get stuck man, especially when your OP reads like an attention seeking tweet. :lol:

Edit: Last post on the other thread was hours before your post and it's still on page 1.

Last edited:
Only weirdos that still wish they lived with their mam didn't like it.

Top right of the screen is a little magnifying glass, it's the search function.

That thread has been on and off the first page for weeks, of course your going to get stuck man, especially when your OP reads like an attention seeking tweet. :lol:

Edit: Last post on the other thread was hours before your post and it's still on page 1.
The last post when i posted was by LOP at 10.57 yesterday.
I would bloody love to live back with my Mam BTW ....happy days!

Agreed. Absolutely shite. Completely implausible film. Nearly walked out but ended up sticking my headphones on and messing about online with my phone.

The last post when i posted was by LOP at 10.57 yesterday.
Don't really want to do a thing here, but that's just not true:

Don't really want to do a thing here, but that's just not true:

No fair play. I literally have no Joker thread on the page. I was talking about the SMB movie thread. Perhaps it is someone i have on ignore. My apologies if true

it was brilliant could od even been a stand alone film without any links to batman! i think half the people wh didn't like it were expecting super heroes flying about braying each other

Last edited:
it was brilliant could od even been a stand alone film without any links to batman! i think half the people wh didn't like it were expecting super heroes flying about braying each other
It amuses me that people think they’re all edgy and arty watching a film by the Hangover bloke that would have been ignored had it not hung on the coattails of a comic book character :lol:

It amuses me that people think they’re all edgy and arty watching a film by the Hangover bloke that would have been ignored had it not hung on the coattails of a comic book character :lol:
don't think I'm edgy and arty at all i just enjoyed it like i said it could of easily been a stand alone film without anything to do with batman

Cracking watch that like, expected it to be a bit more violent given the headlines anarl but don't think it was over the top at all.

Also never get why are there loads of
spoilers
in threads literally created to talk about the film....don't f***ing click on it.

Last edited:
Went to see it tonight and thought it was a bit meh tbh. The first hour dragged on loads then got slightly better for the second hour. I couldn't put myself thru that again when it comes our on sky movies. Once is enough.

Back