Join the SMB Soccer Manager League - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Join the SMB Soccer Manager League

Cheers :)

Beat Tranmere 3-1 in the last match to put me top of the league - though I'm sure I won't be there for long.

Not a great start for me. Another formation tweak I think.

Not a great start for me. Another formation tweak I think.

:lol: Chelsea are looking iffy again, tried another formation and got beat (tho close and off Man Utd) after 1st games ended in draws :roll:

Might have to go back to 4-2-3-1 again, whooppeee.

One loss and two wins for me so far, with the money i've had to spend I really should be able to get out of this division with my Wigan side, i need to try different formations i think.

4 wins out of 4 for me, top of the league :lol:

(though I've only been the manager for the last 3 games)

Why did the other thread get locked? :eek: It was heading for the record (if it hasn't already got it!).

Oh, and i've gone back to the old 4-2-3-1 tactic... Sitting 16th in the league by trying other tactics. What a load of bullshit :evil: See if going back changes anything.

Got Wet Spam in the Sheild Final today - but half of my first team are cup tied (how did I make it to the final? No idea!!)

Can't see me winning. Got a AM playing RWB!

In my 1st seasons on Soccer Manager but not in the SMB League.

Took over Safc in 1 league, and got them from 2nd bottom to currently lying 7th with 4 games to go and lost in both cup finals. Got a shit home record but outstanding away record with only 1 away defeat. Chelsea, Port Vale and Leyton Orient have bought up all the young talent and have them rotting away in the reserves. Tossers, should be a limit on squad size to stop this from happening.

In a world league got Club America from Mexico. The league started from scratch and I'm top of division 4, a win tomorrow night will see me champions with 6 games still to go :lol:

What happened to my Chelsea side? Did the vultures rip it apart before a manager could take over?

It wouldn't let me view the league once I left it so couldn't see what was gannin on :confused:

Rejoin. There's a lot of free clubs at the moment.

PM Twisted, he'll give you the password. Mind, its probably smb, or sunderland or ftm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back