Johnson, peoples views

I'm fully onboard. He's clearly improving us, even when the results weren't going our way. I like his style of play, being more bold and adopting a higher press. He's got much improved performances out of several players (Wyke, Power and Scowen most noticeably). He also comes across as a likeable bloke too. There's an element of out fanbase that think everything is cringe worthy but I don't really get that from what he says, as even the jargon that he uses has a purpose, its not empty clichés.

Feels like he changes it a lot, which I don’t understand, but today was a little enforced and worked well.
He has to change it, even without the injuries in defence. We have two games a week until the end of the season. He has to use the whole squad and it's starting to look like they are all up to making a contribution.
The first half especially was the best we've played all season.

Really disliked Parkinson and his anti football. In comparison, Johnson is like a breath of fresh air. I quite like his banter. Last couple of games I had no idea what he was doing but he was proven right and I was shown to be a know nowt twat. He is also making Wyke and now Power look like totally different players. He's doing great and as long as we keep winning he can stick it in my pomo if he likes.

Back