John McCain. Dead.

Appalling racism that was entirely typical of this disgraceful man.

One of the great monsters of modern times. Hopefully some of the countless victims from around the world who survived his acts of evil will feel some relief today.

We are all equal in death marra, and because of that he deserves at least a little respect.

Good summary of his life here, although doesn't mention his career selling off indigenous land to corporations:

A ‘Maverick,’ Revisited – Rolling Stone

Logon or register to see this image

Ukraine and Venezuela should be on here as well.

Says it all that a racist comment about Arabs supposedly in defence of Obama is highlighted as one of his best moments.

A revolting human being.

Good summary of his life here, although doesn't mention his career selling off indigenous land to corporations:

Says it all that a racist comment about Arabs supposedly in defence of Obama is highlighted as one of his best moments.

A revolting human being.
He defended Obama. It wasn't one of his best moments, but notable that he defended obama twice in the same rally when campaigning against him.

The antics of the specimen in charge right now has only made it more notable.

I think you've misunderstood the clip tbh.

He defended Obama. It wasn't one of his best moments, but notable that he defended obama twice in the same rally when campaigning against him.

The antics of the specimen in charge right now has only made it more notable.

I think you've misunderstood the clip tbh.

It's not difficult to understand what's wrong with it.

Mehdi Hasan‏Verified account @mehdirhasan

Mehdi Hasan Retweeted Ricky Davila

I have *never* understood the popularity of this particular McCain clip - the woman says she can’t trust Obama because he’s ‘an Arab’ and McCain says ‘No ma’am he’s a decent family man, citizen’. Yeah, because of course *an Arab* can’t be decent or honest or a family man, right?

Ben Affleck: Obama is not an Arab!

I have *never* understood the popularity of this particular McCain clip - the woman says she can’t trust Obama because he’s ‘an Arab’ and McCain says ‘No ma’am he’s a decent family man, citizen’. Yeah, because of course *an Arab* can’t be decent or honest or a family man, right?

I think you've misunderstood the video

That’s such a strange interpretation of it.

A revolting human being.

I can say that yes I really did not like John McCain's approach to foreign policy. Still, that doesn't mean I can't have a dignified response to him dying of cancer.

For one, he was a better man than the idiot who currently occupies the White House. It's sad that Trump said some awful things about McCain and didn't even have the dignity to apologize to them even in the run up to his death.

A fine man and a big loss to American politics, RIP.

With all due respect mate, you’re talkin out of your arse.

Are you on drugs?

Back