John McCain. Dead.

Six years stuck in a Vietnamese PoW camp after his plane was shot down. Whatever your political leanings he showed more guts and courage than any political leaders who call for military action and then sit on their arses letting other people die.

Contrary to some media outlets at the time he also found the piss taking on Family Guy about 10 years ago "a bit of a giggle" so wasn't averse to being mocked either. Just not by the fools he didn't suffer gladly.

Horrible bastard illness he had. I hope he and his family are at peace now.

Six years stuck in a Vietnamese PoW camp after his plane was shot down. Whatever your political leanings he showed more guts and courage than any political leaders who call for military action and then sit on their arses letting other people die.

Contrary to some media outlets at the time he also found the piss taking on Family Guy about 10 years ago "a bit of a giggle" so wasn't averse to being mocked either. Just not by the fools he didn't suffer gladly.

Aye but Trump (he of the bone spurs ) reckons real heroes don’t get caught and held captive

Showed a lot of class and respect here, something Trump could learn from him.

Appalling racism that was entirely typical of this disgraceful man.

One of the great monsters of modern times. Hopefully some of the countless victims from around the world who survived his acts of evil will feel some relief today.

Came across like a decent human being to me with a lot of humility. He was a true patriot for his country, our country could have done with more people like him as opposed to the born with a silver spoon in your mouth or the raving mad f***ing loony lefties.

Not only that, he refused to be freed from captivity early (his Father was an Admiral) until all his fellow POWs got out.

What John McCain Went Through as a POW

Back