John Lennon and Yoko Ono

Top wife her. Arranged for him to have a mistress on the side. Then when he started rattling another she covered for him so he wouldnt get in bother off the bit on the side :cool:

How Yoko Ono relentlessly pursued John Lennon | Daily Mail Online

Just reading this in (I know) The Mail serialising a new book, I didn't realise how much went on that was so crazy, some of the quotes may be lies of course but the pictures aren't. Imagine having one of the band members' lasses have input in the studio, or even be there really. And she even made it onto a record sleeve!

It was the same with Paul and Linda McCartney except Paul didn't abuse her.

What did John do like?
As much as I love the beatles and lennon he was a bit of a kernt tbf. I beleieve he was physically abusive and taking a boat load of heroin while living in New York. Julian lennon has said he would walk about scagged up bollock naked when he was visiting him.

Last edited:
It was the same with Paul and Linda McCartney except Paul didn't abuse her.
Hugely famous pop stars can be little shithouses shock.

Bob Marley's wife reckoned he raped her. But I have Exodus playing at the moment and I'm chilled.

Indeed. 60s musicians reflected the time in which they lived. After the peace love dope of the 60s, it soon turned to being strung-out on harder and harder drugs. Anything went.

Lennon was angry all of his life...I think Lennon needed Yoko at that point in his life when he met her and let's not forget he did manage to work through a lot of that anger and tbf he was coming out of it a better man when he was cruely cut down in 1980.

Last edited:
Hugely famous pop stars can be little shithouses shock.

Bob Marley's wife reckoned he raped her. But I have Exodus playing at the moment and I'm chilled.

Indeed. 60s musicians reflected the time in which they lived. After the peace love dope of the 60s, it soon turned to being strung-out on harder and harder drugs. Anything went.

Lennon was angry all of his life...I think Lennon needed Yoko at that point in his life when he met her and let's not forget he did manage to work through a lot of that anger and tbf he was coming out of it a better man when he was cruely cut down in 1980.
Yep,Fred west was a cracking builder

She sounds like a right nut job mind.
He had many issues. Daddy issues - Mammy issues - the first time Cynthia saw him she said that he had face 'that could kill'. He was an angry fellow in his youth and that continued with the fame and fortune and constant touring.

Sorry - you said she. She was an avant garde artist...nuff said.

Last edited:

Back