John Barrowman MBE

They did the same the other year for someone else who had an MBE (Carol Vorderman, I think?). I doubt it was his choice.

I dislike the honours system out of principle but I think if I got one I would be a massive hypocrite and stick it on all my correspondence.

Decorations and such bring the worst out of people. Why do medical doctors need to be addressed as Doctor? And don't get me started on the phd lot, theres a fella in our village got a phd in maps or cartology or suchlike, works for the Ordnance Survey and styles himself as 'Doctor'. Pretentious twat.
Blokes who drive pleasure boats on Lake Windermere wearing four gold rings on their sleeve or shoulders. f***ing fraudsters.

Decorations and such bring the worst out of people. Why do medical doctors need to be addressed as Doctor? And don't get me started on the phd lot, theres a fella in our village got a phd in maps or cartology or suchlike, works for the Ordnance Survey and styles himself as 'Doctor'. Pretentious twat.
Blokes who drive pleasure boats on Lake Windermere wearing four gold rings on their sleeve or shoulders. f***ing fraudsters.
I bet they have named their houses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back