Joel Lynch now a free agent.

big les

Striker
West Ham: Why retaining Premier League status is 'an absolute necessity'
Interesting concept.

Signed a one year deal at the time instead of taking the two year offered by the club, maybe can be thought of as greedy as he thought we were a cert to be going into the championship and then to be offered a bumper contract.
He must have believed in his own ability and the club....
In fairness the situation is now was unforeseeable.

Decent in the air at times awful on the deck though, leaves C.McLaughlin, Hume and Willis only defenders left at the club now.

West Ham: Why retaining Premier League status is 'an absolute necessity'
Interesting concept.

Signed a one year deal at the time instead of taking the two year offered by the club, maybe can be thought of as greedy as he thought we were a cert to be going into the championship and then to be offered a bumper contract.
He must have believed in his own ability and the club....
In fairness the situation is now was unforeseeable.
Or maybe he just didn't really fancy moving from London to the North East but needed a short term job prospect.

Aye, I was pleased he only had a year. Thought it demonstrated rare good sense from the club. But no, they wanted to offer him two years which would have been shite and thankfully he said no. Should have known it wouldn't be them getting something right.
Isnt it peculiar how many footballers weve seen who've seemingly had a decent career in the league above, then looked sub-par when they've dropped down? It's not age, effort or fitness, it's the natural talent you can't train like passing ability and reading the game. Conor McLaughlin is another one.

Another member of the mediocre brigade. I would say instantly forgettable but then I would have to have remembered something first.

Back