Joel Asoro

So he's gone to play in a top flight league.

While we're in the third tier?
Remember our good friend Jozy Altidore could not stop scoring when he was playing across there as have others so apart from the top clubs it is not as high a standard as it used to be , I think that Asoro would have been better advised staying a while but once his agent told him what he had to do it was a done deal . Poor Jozy hardly did anything right other than leave and head off back to America, another waste of time and money , our recruitment team !!!

The way you are going on I would have thought it would be school you were taking time off from. He left to earn more money, it's as simple as that.

As i said earlier he got the perfect move then. Just a real shame in my opinion these young lads with talent are more interested in cash than doing their job

Last edited:
As i said earlier he got the perfect move then. Just a real shame in my opinion these young lads with talent are more interested in cash than doing their job
It's generally always been about money for most players, just a job to most at the end of the day.
Im sure if you're honest if you were offered a massive pay rise for doing the same job you'd snap the their hand off, I know I would.

It's generally always been about money for most players, just a job to most at the end of the day.
Im sure if you're honest if you were offered a massive pay rise for doing the same job you'd snap the their hand off, I know I would.

Aye its just a shame his career seems to be going nowhere. However his bank balance is so he will be happy

He’d laugh his cock off at people trying to put him down for playing in the Dutch top tier. Some of us need a reality check

Dunno why people are so quick to stick up for the little rat. He was brought here as a young kid, looked after like royalty, his parents were given jobs by the club and the fans took him in when he broke into the team. Then he came back kicked up a stink, gave no effort in training(Stewart Donald said this in a pod) and fucked off first chance he got having listened to his money thirsty agent.

Fuck him. I hope his career goes to shit. I couldn’t give a fuck about a sell-on clause.

Probably means nowt but interesting players increasingly going to Holland now. Wonder if it is just last season's Ajax effect or a realisation Dutch football is a pretty good training ground for our football.

Dunno why people are so quick to stick up for the little rat. He was brought here as a young kid, looked after like royalty, his parents were given jobs by the club and the fans took him in when he broke into the team. Then he came back kicked up a stink, gave no effort in training(Stewart Donald said this in a pod) and fucked off first chance he got having listened to his money thirsty agent.

Fuck him. I hope his career goes to shit. I couldn’t give a fuck about a sell-on clause.
😁 f***ing hell man ...you need to relax

Sounds like sexual tension to me

Anyway...if people are saying he made the right decision to further his career, then look at Maja.

Half a season in League 1 and he signs for Bordeaux. A much better move than a mid tier Dutch team on loan.

Asoro looked the more promising of the two anarl

Back