Jobs going

I am not in the least confused. To try to suggest that there are not people behind this (why do thet give Bannon so much credence?) pulling the strings is just naive now. Follow the pattern from the start what Trump did we followed soon after. That includes totally underestimating covid -19 until it was rampant. Locking down too late, easing up too early. You sre simply trying to muddy the waters and deflecting the blame. This government have made one hell of a mess and those who lose their jobs are about to find out what that means.
Aye, fuck the vulnerable, save the economy. Managed to fuck both. Everything Boris touches is a shambolic failure. And some people think he is going to "Win" Brexit 😐

Mass unemployment, businesses collapsing all over the place, you'd think some people might have predicted this would happen when you decide to destroy your economy. Why did no one warn us this might be the result 😉. I seem to remember people were screaming for everything to be shut down and to be locked down even further. They weren't bothered about the economic effects it was "health not wealth" and "I'd rather be unemployed than dead". These same people will now be complaining that jobs are being lost and that if we had a the lockdown the week before it would be all hunky dory now and that we would live happily ever after.
So you're saying people will be complaining that we didn't lock down quick enough causing thousands of deaths, and you're also saying people will be complaining that they've lost their jobs?

Have a bit of a think about this one.

Aye, fuck the vulnerable, save the economy. Managed to fuck both. Everything Boris touches is a shambolic failure. And some people think he is going to "Win" Brexit 😐
I know, they wouldn’t be told or “advised” now we all have to face the music. I hope they can still afford their season cards on universal credit.

Step dads just lost his job. Been there for 30 years he's gutted. It's worse for him because employers will recruit younger people rather than older ( he's 52).

It's going to be shite with 1000s of people applying for just one position.

If
So you're saying people will be complaining that we didn't lock down quick enough causing thousands of deaths, and you're also saying people will be complaining that they've lost their jobs?

Have a bit of a think about this one.
If you read my post it's not about people complaining about losing their own jobs but the 'virtuous' amongst us complaining that jobs are being lost. The same people who were screaming for schools to be shut then screaming because kids wouldnt get exams, the same people who didnt want the schools to reopen but then complaining because kids are not getting an education etc etc etc the ones who show 'faux' concern on any issue eg poor Wetherspoons staff working for Tim Martin who then want his company to go bust and the same staff lose their jobs😉

Back