Jobs at Nissan

W

Ward1973

Does any of you lads on here work there and can give me any clue as to a time frame on when i will hear back from them?
I passed the skills test and had an interview for a position at the battery plant last week but im not sure what the outcome was.
No email, letter or even a bastard phone call.

I heard that the deal to sell the battery plant fell through which could be why i havent heard out but ah dinnit naa

I've known it take weeks for people in the past

Took them f***ing yonks in my case, that was a decade ago and there was no battery plant back then tho.

Does any of you lads on here work there and can give me any clue as to a time frame on when i will hear back from them?
I passed the skills test and had an interview for a position at the battery plant last week but im not sure what the outcome was.

I heard that the deal to sell the battery plant fell through which could be why i havent heard out but ah dinnit naa

Good luck with that, battery plant is made up of all my old workmates from TRW, some thick as mince but it will be a laugh if nowt else.....

Aye the sale did fall through. It's still owned and staffed by Nissan. It took about three months after my interview to get a start.

If you're clamming for work mate contact the Nissan NAC agency while you're waiting.

NAC Outsourcing

I used them before and they're canny. Only thing is they'll call you at 9am and ask if you can do a shift that afternoon. If you keep saying No they won't bother ringing after a while like. I did a few weeks shifts then binned them because they were ringing every morning asking if I could do an afternoon shift. It's hard work like, need at least 1 day off a week man or I'm fucked.

Still, handy if you're clamming for work.

Nee point applying there is there? According to those luminaries on the politics board Nissan will shut down overnight and burn all operatives alive and fiddle with their wives and kids march next year when Brexit goes ahead ;)

The job doesn't start till mid September mate. PM me if you need any more info.

Aye the sale did fall through. It's still owned and staffed by Nissan. It took about three months after my interview to get a start.
What section mate?

The job doesn't start till mid September mate. PM me if you need any more info.

I tried PM mate but it says your inbox is full.

I didn’t know it was September like i thiught it was immediate start. Do you work there mate aye?

Back