Job vacancy at SAFC.

current career? How do you know my current career? Do I know you? :lol:

:eek:
aye, still haven't got me that pint you owe me from when we were at Hartlepool 6 seasons ago :lol:
The Twitter is ran by one of three people as far as im aware. Oscar Chamberlain (who is head of media), Connor Bromley who came from Roker Report and is part of the media team and one other who is also media. Chris (or the club) created a Supporters Liaison team last season and they employed two others to join Chris Waters.

the advert is for someone to join Chris Waters' department, not Oscar Chamberlain's.

If the club wanted someone to do montages then they'd be asking for someone with a background in media.
The other Lad who does the media is Sam Lightle

Last edited:
May be of interest to some one on here.

@CWaters_SAFC: ⚠SAFC JOB ALERT - SUPPORTER ENGAGEMENT⚠ Due to the fast expansion of our branch network and ever growing fanbase, @SunderlandAFC has a new opportunity to join the Supporter Engagement Department. Please check the link for more details on how to apply Supporter Liaison Team Member

Cheers for the heads-up. Had considered putting myself forward for similar ad-hoc when the new owners took over. Would mean a move back north but maybe it's time.
Probably will be 7 days a week during the season and including match days fuck that
35hr 9-5 + all home games and special events, looks like. Best be paying well.
I'd be interested but nee one wants an owd gadjee… :cry:
Apply. Donald doesn't seem like he'd agree with you on that.

Last edited:

Back