Job agency / search websites

Aye, he came back saying the support team have to hit certain quotas, and when they dont their picture appears on some big display in the bridge area! :)

Not sure if he was telling fibs mind, but he was begging to come back.

i had a phone interview with one of the managers they came across very much that way...proper f***ing woppers and they dont pay very well

I dont like the way the directors flaunt their wealth to be honest, a constant change of 2 or 3 supercars are parked in the car park each day.

should maybe pay the staff abit more...there are loads of places like that in the north east.....and the expect the world for shit pay..

my last role i had to do all sorts got loads of stress and calls at home expected overtime....now i dont have to think about work once my shift ends its relatively stress free the work is easy...and the pay is decent

Avanade was the best place ive worked at for Extras..they are partly owned by Accenture and Microsoft and are based in accenture building id reccomend anyone applying for a job for them if they come up

you get all the usual good pension, free bupa
Free fruit daily
An allowance once a month as a team to get bait or do team building shite

they have a raffle every sunderland home game for tickets and hospitality tickets...i won tickets in the Herriot Suite twice, as well as Falcons..
Theatre royal tickets

loads of other shite and a family day thing all free

you get 1,900 extended benefits on top of your salary to spend on tech stuff, gym memberships golf memberships etc etc

we got flown to london all expenses for our works xmas do's

and they pay for any MS exam that you might want to do

Back