Jimmy Savile

Who was the poster who wanted to download the funeral mass, so he could pay tribute from home? :lol::lol:
I remember Harry angstrom backing him to the hilt. I don't remember the exact wording but he had a right go at me when I said savile was weird :lol:

@Dave Herbal

" There was once an interview in Q where he said that was the problem - everyone was obsessed with trying to find the elusive skeleton, but that it didn't actually exist.

I loved Jimmy. I used to carry his photo in my wallet. My Dad even dressed up as him at my wedding reception.

Rip Jim

Ps I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the stavile/peel sketch off the 11 o'clock show"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Anyone else scanning though that ip thread and hoping you didn't say anything too embarrassing?

:lol:

Fortunately after the Louis Theroux documentary I thought the bloke was an attention seeking c*nt if nothing else so managed to steer away from saying anything positive about him, but there's a few people who will make me look like a right tit if they turn out to be nonces :lol::lol:.

Wonder what Dave did with that picture of Saville

Put it on the wall next to his other misunderstood childhood heroes such as the Wests and Jack the Ripper?

@Dave Herbal

" There was once an interview in Q where he said that was the problem - everyone was obsessed with trying to find the elusive skeleton, but that it didn't actually exist.

I loved Jimmy. I used to carry his photo in my wallet. My Dad even dressed up as him at my wedding reception.

Rip Jim

Ps I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the stavile/peel sketch off the 11 o'clock show"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:.
That on its own, even without the benefit of hindsight is just f***ing bonkers.

He was shielded by the BBC luvvies.

The BBC exists in a wierd, cozy little world where they are always right.

They overspend on a grotesque scale.

They push the southern way of life in a bizarre "us" and "them" way. For them, the man in the street is the man in the London street, unless they dare to venture out as far as Chelmsford.

None of this going North nonsense. The North stops at Doncaster, with ocasional forays to Leeds

If you don't believe me then look at the locations for Question time.

Also look at the quality of the clowns on our Look North. Thank God no other region sees them.

These are the people who encouraged and provided the opportunities for Saville, Hall and Harris.

Absolutely shameless.

They make me puke. May they rot in hell. These are our kids they laid open to abuse
The BBC are just the public face of the establishment. It all went much deeper, and much higher, than just Savile. He was the tip of a very big, and very nasty iceberg.
The full enquiry into it all is about to be quashed, "due to costs" apparently. Yeh, right :rolleyes:

Back