Jimmy Savile

Recently saw another quote from a 1999 interview with the mod DJ Jeff Dexter

You worked with Jimmy Savile, didn’t you? What was it like?
It was great fun, but if I could tell the story of what happened that week he’d be in jail forever.

He must have had a lot of dirt on people in the press.

For it to have gone on so long without him being unchallenged tells me there is a frightening amount of people into the same scence.

There was a documentary a few years back by Louis Theroux, iirc he regrets not asking more questions.

No idea why people were so afraid to speak out
He even admitted that he kept a car and clothes and a bag of money handy for when "they" come for him. Hiding in plain sight.

Louis Theroux more or less asked him if he was a nonce in the late 1990's. Well, he didn't quite, but I saw it before the allegations came out and it was obvious then what he was suggesting to him
That documentary and the HIGNFY episode, told you everything you needed to know.

There was a documentary a few years back by Louis Theroux, iirc he regrets not asking more questions.

No idea why people were so afraid to speak out
He was shielded by the BBC luvvies.

The BBC exists in a wierd, cozy little world where they are always right.

They overspend on a grotesque scale.

They push the southern way of life in a bizarre "us" and "them" way. For them, the man in the street is the man in the London street, unless they dare to venture out as far as Chelmsford.

None of this going North nonsense. The North stops at Doncaster, with ocasional forays to Leeds

If you don't believe me then look at the locations for Question time.

Also look at the quality of the clowns on our Look North. Thank God no other region sees them.

These are the people who encouraged and provided the opportunities for Saville, Hall and Harris.

Absolutely shameless.

They make me puke. May they rot in hell. These are our kids they laid open to abuse

Last edited by a moderator:
He was shielded by the BBC luvvies.

The BBC exists in a wierd, cozy little world where they are always right.

They overspend on a grotesque scale.

They push the southern way of life in a bizarre "us" and "them" way. For them, the man in the street is the man in the London street, unless they dare to venture out as far as Chelmsford.

None of this going North nonsense. The North stops at Doncaster, with ocasional forays to Leeds

If you don't believe me then look at the locations for Question time.

Also look at the quality of the clowns on our Look North. Thank God no other region sees them.

These are the people who encouraged and provided the opportunities for Saville, Hall and Harris.

Absolutely shameless.

They make me puke. May they rot in hell. These are our kids they laid open to abuse
Apart from when they moved to Salford?

I remember the Louis Theroux documentary for being the weirdest of all. In his home near Fort William, in the middle of a bone-chillingly cold Scottish winter, he insisted on sleeping in a van.

Then when one of his bones actually broke, he rang the local press before getting an ambulance, after all he couldn't pass up a photo opportunity. And all the talk of his mother 'The Duchess' and her room and clothes all wrapped in cellophane decades after she died.

Louis knew the score and asked questions about 'activities' but clearly couldn't say it straight out. Maybe he thought what a lot of us thought, that if there was anything seriously bad about him, he couldn't possibly have got away with it for so long, that he was just an extreme oddity. But then nobody from the outside could know the scale of BBC covering up

Back