Jimmy Dunne

Could do with a bit of leadership in there. Dunne is only 21, so hard to be too critical of him.

Hope JR isn't stubborn on this one it's glaringly obvious he's struggling
I wonder if there's an obligation to play him under the terms of the loan.

Last edited:
I’m a bit worried there is a clause in his contract he has to play. I don’t think he’s an improvement on what we had.

This season has been a right eye opener about how bad the Scottish League is mind!

This has been the recruitment team’s biggest mistake. They’ve brought in 5 centre halves and none have looked good enough to lead a team to promotion. Flanagan has been a good signing as he can play a few positions and would be more than capable alongside an experienced(good) defender.

Was hoping Dunne would be like Evans, but it’s not looking likely so far. Still time yet though...

i a
This has been the recruitment team’s biggest mistake. They’ve brought in 5 centre halves and none have looked good enough to lead a team to promotion. Flanagan has been a good signing as he can play a few positions and would be more than capable alongside an experienced(good) defender.

Was hoping Dunne would be like Evans, but it’s not looking likely so far. Still time yet though...

Spot on mate, but unfortunately there are not to many Jonny Evans' out there

I'll be honest - he is extremely bad. Nearly every interaction he had with the ball was poor/bad/calamitous. Having missed last week's two games due to work, I was shocked at how poor he was.
Never thought I'd say this, but Ozturk can only be a step up, although I'd much rather have Baldwin and Flanaghan from now on due to their apparent stability pre-January. Surely Dunne's loan terms don't mean we have to play him if he's fit?

Back