Jihadi Jack

Attempted being the operative word.

I'm not saying the weren't guilty, just that in their shoes I might have defied warnings and broken the law as well
Ah yeah sorry i werent quibbling with the attempted bit in your previous post, just i`d read it were a grand rather than 1500 notes and thought i`d pass the info on. We can sit here and spout all the bollocks we like about what they should have done, how as an organic farmer and oxfam fund raiser they`ll have brought their kids up to be spoilt little ***** who can`t do wrong, but till we are in that situation wi our bairns we couldnt really say what we`ll do

Ah yeah sorry i werent quibbling with the attempted bit in your previous post, just i`d read it were a grand rather than 1500 notes and thought i`d pass the info on. We can sit here and spout all the bollocks we like about what they should have done, how as an organic farmer and oxfam fund raiser they`ll have brought their kids up to be spoilt little ***** who can`t do wrong, but till we are in that situation wi our bairns we couldnt really say what we`ll do
I think it's one of those unfortunate things where the law has to exist and yet as an individual you can understandably breach it in good conscience.

I always think parents overestimate the extent to which they can influence how their children turn out. Often they turn out good and bad despite, rather than because of, their actions.

Born in Britain and educated here. Another we've just washed our hands of. Somebody else's problem which is really our own.

Nowt to do with us mate,he is an adult and chose the path he is currently walking,he is half Canadian.
Yeah but he's spent life here. He's British as well and we've decided not to honour our obligations. We're just being twats about it. I've love to see the Kurds rock up here with a boat full of Daesh soldiers and just say...there ya go. You deal with them. There's be nowt said, I'm sure. Not just us lot though, the international community are shat on the Kurds from a great height.

hold on. There's no evidence of him being part of ISIS and he moved to Syria prior to the rise of ISIS but as he converted to Islam and chose to live in an Islamic country he's been criminalised?

I don't know the full story but that's what im gathering. Is that correct?

Back