Jessica Jones

Just binged through s1. Been good, David Tennant as good as ever. I've never been into all the Marvel stuff before but this has been darkly good going.

Finished both seasons fairly recently. First one was quite enjoyable, but the second was dull as fuck. Definitely missed a central villain, nowt ever seemed to happen apart from Trish being a bitch and f***ing anything that moved.

Finished both seasons fairly recently. First one was quite enjoyable, but the second was dull as fuck. Definitely missed a central villain, nowt ever seemed to happen apart from Trish being a bitch and f***ing anything that moved.
Aye nowt happened apart from finding out her mom was a crazy killing machine :lol:
Just a normal few days ...

Christ the Trish story line was tedious and predictable.

I strangely enjoyed the second series though even tho fuck all happened. Maybe it was the lack of the usual ott smash bang nonsense.

:p

To be honest, I think we are obviously both of the generation that can remember when we had to suffer through some bad rubbish growing up:

Crossroads
Monkey
Fame!

Those are the ones that immediately spring to my mind.

So I still like to think I can be patient enough to give a series a good go. I just think we are so saturated with different stuff now through the joys of download that it’s hard to feel a connection with a series like we could.

I'll give you Crossroads and, to a degree, Fame but Monkey! Come on man, it was brilliant!

Get ready to be spammed with stupid romantic comedy dramas about three female friends of different ethnicities who fall out over something but all come together in the end whole falling for generic looking young men

You may have something, although Tbf nigh of every film have the protagonists fall out over something then come back together at the end. :lol:

There's a reason they spent $100m to keep friends for another year.

Finished it, not as good as the first season but decent.

Suffered for the lack of a decent villain.

I think these Marvel Netflix shows need to have less episodes, seems that could have been a lot tighter with 9 or 10 rather than 13.

Some of the DC ones could do with that too. I was keen to watch The Flash and Arrow etc, but 24 episodes or something a series is far too much time to dedicate to it something I'm not that bothered about.
I made it through 2 series of The Flash (I think) but didn't continue.

I might give Titans a go though. I enjoyed Gotham and that's finished now

Some of the DC ones could do with that too. I was keen to watch The Flash and Arrow etc, but 24 episodes or something a series is far too much time to dedicate to it something I'm not that bothered about.
I made it through 2 series of The Flash (I think) but didn't continue.

I might give Titans a go though. I enjoyed Gotham and that's finished now
Started Gotham about 3 times and gotten bored within a few episodes. Watched the first season of Arrow but never went back.

There's too much comic book stuff for me to bother watching it all tbh.

Back