Jermain Defoe (no longer a rumour)

Me too. Although I have been eating too many sweets ( given up fags as well ) suddenly my beer belly has shrank dramatically- and facial bloat has reduced.
I am sure I will return to normal service in 3 weeks time but would like to reign it in on mon, tues and weds. I swear by milk thistle though. My liver never appears to have any issues when i get checked out.

Knocked the social smoking on the head when lockdown happened. When there was nobody to share a tab in a beer garden with it lost its appeal. If I stay off drinking I just need to kick my crisp habit (the worst of the lot) then my body will be a temple.

Reactions: ozz
Nick Barnes on Total Sport

Roberts is likely to be done and he seemed to pour cold water on any deal for Defoe.

Roberts deal “far more likely than Defoe” which I suppose is hardly unsurprising

Different times but this was the old First Division not the 3rd tier, Bryan ‘Pop’ Robson:

Robson is remembered by the Sunderland fans for the rescue act on the last day of the 1983–84 season at Leicester City. Recalled to lead the front line at the age of 38 years and 182 days, he scored his last goal for Sunderland in a 2–0 win that saved the team from relegation.

Nick Barnes on Total Sport

Roberts is likely to be done and he seemed to pour cold water on any deal for Defoe.

Roberts deal “far more likely than Defoe” which I suppose is hardly unsurprising
Nick Barnes who said borini wasn't signing while I was posting selfies of him during his medical :lol:

I dont think defoe will happen but barnes talks utter shite, knows less than Kildaremackem.

Nick Barnes who said borini wasn't signing while I was posting selfies of him during his medical :lol:

I dont think defoe will happen but barnes talks utter shite, knows less than Kildaremackem.

Yeah but journalists get stuff wrong he’s also got a lot right on the past

He has always has good contacts at Sunderland like

Back