Jeremy Bamber White House Farm...Innocent or Evil scumbag?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date

Total shambles. CID trampling all over a crime scene and moving things around. Things have improved now of course with DNA being so crucial.

No suprise it was Jeremy Bamber who wanted / agreed to mattresses etc being burnt outside.
CID was shit then...no the wonder it took so long to catch Yorkshire ripper and Wearside Jack

I know him personally well.
It is my opinion that he is one of the most manipulative people I have ever met.
Extremely confident self centred and has the ability to convince you that the sky is green.
The barrage of high flying people and also supporters have been tempted into his web.

I didn’t know that he has passed a lie detector, however on hearing this it has now got me thinking that lie detectors are very inaccurate.

100% guilty.
Agree. I interviewd him (nothing to do with the murders, just randomly chosen from inmates for a Government health survey) and he was the creepiest, most arrogant bugger I've ever met. He spends all his time in prison composing long diatribes on reams of paper and was most indignant when I told him I wasn't interested in reading any of it!
One million percent guilty!

Agree. I interviewd him (nothing to do with the murders, just randomly chosen from inmates for a Government health survey) and he was the creepiest, most arrogant bugger I've ever met. He spends all his time in prison composing long diatribes on reams of paper and was most indignant when I told him I wasn't interested in reading any of it!
One million percent guilty!

If there was ever a description that brings back a memory this is it.

One of the Guildford 4 hated him with a passion for some reason. Absolutely smashed him. I don’t know what that was about.

Guilty IMO. Although there was one case I was fascinated by, James Hanratty and the A6 murder. Was convinced he was innocent, although DNA tests a few years ago suggested he very likely was guilty.

I got interested in the Hanratty case after hearing his father talking at Speakers Corner in the early seventies. Paul Foot's book convinced me he was probably innocent. Can we rely on DNA evidence in historic crimes where no attempt was made to reduce the risk of cross contamination? I don't know the answer.

It's become a political thing where the likes of the Telegraph and Mail delight in printing stories that he was guilty after all. I guess we'll never know for certain.

I saw a quote from Michael Luvaglio, who was convicted of murder but still maintains his innocence more than fifty years later, saying that he doesn't want to die a murderer. The thought that Hanratty may have gone to his execution knowing he'd been stitched up makes my blood run cold.

What's your views on Jeremy Bamber who is serving a whole life sentence for killing 5 members of his family.

He has passed a lie detector test and Essex police are not disclosing key documents to his defence team

Some very prominent people believe he is innocent.

White House farm on tonight 9pm itv starring the always excellent Stephen Graham with an atrocious Welsh accent apparently
It’s a bit bizarre this, Bamber is my mams half brother, shes been in a panic about this programme, she’s got it into her head that if or when he gets out he’s going to realise he’s got extended family and get in touch with us
I know him personally well.
It is my opinion that he is one of the most manipulative people I have ever met.
Extremely confident self centred and has the ability to convince you that the sky is green.
The barrage of high flying people and also supporters have been tempted into his web.

I didn’t know that he has passed a lie detector, however on hearing this it has now got me thinking that lie detectors are very inaccurate.

100% guilty.
How come you know him well?

Last edited:
I remember the police saying that it was impossible for the sister to have turned the gun on herself due to the silencer being on..also she’d been shot twice..suicide..once surely..there’s just too much stacked against him.

I got interested in the Hanratty case after hearing his father talking at Speakers Corner in the early seventies. Paul Foot's book convinced me he was probably innocent. Can we rely on DNA evidence in historic crimes where no attempt was made to reduce the risk of cross contamination? I don't know the answer.

It's become a political thing where the likes of the Telegraph and Mail delight in printing stories that he was guilty after all. I guess we'll never know for certain.

I saw a quote from Michael Luvaglio, who was convicted of murder but still maintains his innocence more than fifty years later, saying that he doesn't want to die a murderer. The thought that Hanratty may have gone to his execution knowing he'd been stitched up makes my blood run cold.

In 2002 came the news that DNA evidence had proved beyond any doubt Hanratty was the killer. There was no chance of contamination since there was only one male source of DNA on Storie’s underwear.

A few true believers however refused to face up to reality. “There must be something wrong with the DNA,” wrote the veteran journalist Paul Foot, one of the most passionate pro-Hanratty campaigners.

Others were more honest. Said Michael Sherrard, who had had been Hanratty’s lawyer at the original Bedford trial: “The wrong man was not hanged.”

Absolutely guilty. I attended the trial. Firstly, any suggestion that the police tried to fit him up is way off. The police were initially happy to accept what he said at face value. The trial Judge gave the police a dressing down for this. I was there when the home office forensic scientist and munitions expert gave evidence. They gave compelling evidence that Bambi could not possibly have murdered her adoptive father or shot herself with the silencer fitted to the rifle. This included the forensic scientist, who was a woman of the same height and build as Bambi, lying on the floor with the rifle (silencer fitted) and being unable to reach the trigger. Obviously, Bambi could not have removed the silencer and put it in a cupboard after shooting herself in the head. Bamber has never suggested that anyone other than his sister carried out the murder.

Back