Jeremy Bamber White House Farm...Innocent or Evil scumbag?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45378

What's your views on Jeremy Bamber who is serving a whole life sentence for killing 5 members of his family.

He has passed a lie detector test and Essex police are not disclosing key documents to his defence team

Some very prominent people believe he is innocent.

White House farm on tonight 9pm itv starring the always excellent Stephen Graham with an atrocious Welsh accent apparently

What's your views on Jeremy Bamber who is serving a whole life sentence for killing 5 members of his family.

He has passed a lie detector test and Essex police are not disclosing key documents to his defence team

Some very prominent people believe he is innocent.

White House farm on tonight 9pm itv starring the always excellent Stephen Graham with an atrocious Welsh accent apparently

Excuse my ignorance but how can the police withhold information to his defence team?

I did see a documentary a few years ago which did a very good job of suggesting his innocence. I still suspect he's guilty though.

If it wasn’t him, I think he was still involved.

For what it’s worth, the investigation was a shambles. I think the coppers tossed carpets, furniture into a barn a few days after they thought it was murder/suicide and set fire to it.

If it wasn’t him, I think he was still involved.

For what it’s worth, the investigation was a shambles. I think the coppers tossed carpets, furniture into a barn a few days after they thought it was murder/suicide and set fire to it.
Total shambles. CID trampling all over a crime scene and moving things around. Things have improved now of course with DNA being so crucial.

No suprise it was Jeremy Bamber who wanted / agreed to mattresses etc being burnt outside.

Last edited:
I know him personally well.
It is my opinion that he is one of the most manipulative people I have ever met.
Extremely confident self centred and has the ability to convince you that the sky is green.
The barrage of high flying people and also supporters have been tempted into his web.

I didn’t know that he has passed a lie detector, however on hearing this it has now got me thinking that lie detectors are very inaccurate.

100% guilty.

There was supposedly a phone call to police from Bamber's father, or father-in-law, saying that Jeremy's wife had gone insane with a gun.

I'd like to think they have the right man rotting in jail but there's that 1% of doubt.

Back