Jeremy Bamber White House Farm...Innocent or Evil scumbag?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
That was posted earlier in the thread and I watched it then but didn't notice any new evidence.
Yeah, I can definitely understand that line of thinking.
However, just reading up on it all I just think there's a lot of stuff that comes across as odd.
In now way can I rule out Bamber, of course...like I said....but there's a lot of stuff that doesn't really make much sense.

I mean, why would Bamber wait till his sister and her kids were there?
I could understand it if he waited for his sister and his parents to be there.

If he was going to plan something like this you'd think he would omit as many people as he could from being murdered who had no direct claim on inheritance.

The kids surely wouldn't, unless there was a will made out that put them in to a claim. I don't know if this was the case. I can't remember reading anything towards that.
Maybe you might know.

Understand that I'm more playing devil's advocate.
Bamber could well be (like I said) 100% nailed on guilty and the way he came across based on media stories, didn't bode well for him.
However we all know what the media is like when they want their pound of flesh.
They could turn angles into demons if the narrative is required. Not to say Bamber was any angel, of course.....but.

What do you think?
Bamber had seen his parent's Will four months before the murders and after the killings he asked whether it could be established in what order they were killed. It does appear he needed them all dead.
Click on the link I sent you and then scroll down, there are two other links, one requiring a prime account
The first link is the one I tried but that just takes you to the Ch5 Website and I used the search engine there.

I'm not prepared to open a Prime Account to view the second link.

Is this the doculmentary already posted in the thread or is it a repeat of an ITV one called The New Evidence from several years ago.

Last edited:

That was posted earlier in the thread and I watched it then but didn't notice any new evidence.

Bamber had seen his parent's Will four months before the murders and after the killings he asked whether it could be established in what order they were killed. It does appear he needed them all dead.

The first link is the one I tried but that just takes you to the Ch5 Website and I used the search engine there.

I'm not prepared to open a Prime Account to view the second link.

Is this the doculmentary already posted in the thread or is it a repeat of an ITV one called The New Evidence from several years ago.
It's a new documentary October 2020 and isn't any of those listed above, new evidence backs up Bamber

Does it say how he saw the will and what the will said from Neville and June Bamber?

It's just that, if Neville dies, June inherits. If both die as in this case, Sheila and Jeremy share. If Neville, June and Sheila die then Jeremy would inherit.
Sheila's two kids would not inherit and you would imagine that, in the event of a will being made, small provisions may have been made for Sheila's kids but likely as an addition to Sheila's inheritance, should they (Neville and June) both die.

It would be interesting to see some reference to any will made by either.

Does it say how he saw the will and what the will said from Neville and June Bamber?

It's just that, if Neville dies, June inherits. If both die as in this case, Sheila and Jeremy share. If Neville, June and Sheila die then Jeremy would inherit.
Sheila's two kids would not inherit and you would imagine that, in the event of a will being made, small provisions may have been made for Sheila's kids but likely as an addition to Sheila's inheritance, should they (Neville and June) both die.

It would be interesting to see some reference to any will made by either.
I've not seen the will.
It's a new documentary October 2020 and isn't any of those listed above, new evidence backs up Bamber
The only problem for me is that the issues raised on this thread have already been discussed previously and just appear to be a regurgitation of earlier claims.
It may be a more recent documentary but if it is simply repeating earlier claims it is not new evidence.

Last edited:
It seems that Jeremy and Sheila would've been equal inheritors.
Sheila dying made Jeremy sole inheritor.
If Jeremy was the murderer and had planned it then he need not have planned to take out the kids because they were no threat to his inheritance.
However, someone close who would benefit would do so by taking out all five and then framing Jeremy for it.

It seems that Jeremy and Sheila would've been equal inheritors.
Sheila dying made Jeremy sole inheritor.
If Jeremy was the murderer and had planned it then he need not have planned to take out the kids because they were no threat to his inheritance.
However, someone close who would benefit would do so by taking out all five and then framing Jeremy for it.
Then again if Sheila died before the boys then they would inherit and that would become complicated for Jeremy. Killing the boys first and then staging Sheila's suicide gets around that issue. If the boys had not been there they would have inherited Sheila's share by default.

Last edited:
Then again if Sheila died before the boys then they would inherit and that would become complicated for Jeremy. Killing the boys first and then staging Sheila's suicide gets around that issue. If the boys had not been there they would have inherited Sheila's share by default.
But the boys don't inherit. Jeremy would in all cases.

But the boys don't inherit. Jeremy would in all cases.
Unless the Will states otherwise.

Despite his "perfect" planning, he made mistakes. One being to have pretended he had got a call from his father naming Sheila as going amok and then calling the police himself to try and establish an alibi. He should have controlled his impatience.

It's impossible for Sheila to have shot herself twice in the neck.

It's impossible for Sheila to have physically overcome Nevill in the kitchen.

It's highly unlikely she could have reloaded the rifle in the middle of alleged psychotic episode.

His call to the police was a mistake.
PS
She allegedly reloaded the magazine at least one and possible twice without dropping a bullet and then ever one of the 25 she shot hit the target, all during a frenzied psychotic episode. I can't see that.

Last edited:
While she is alive.

If he hadn't tried to point the finger at Sheila, he probably would have got away with it.
Maybe someone else wanted to make sure he didn't get away with it, by accusing him.

DCI Jones being sure it wasn't Jeremy and being overruled by other officers behind his back then him being thrown off the case.

It is hardly surprising that DCI Jones would not entertain the idea of it being 5 murders, he must have seen convincing evidence the Sheila was responsible. Both DS Jones and DCI Jones had also said to Ann who insisted Jeremy was guilty “But you might be so wrong” and “If you accused him and later found out you were wrong, how would you feel then?” DCI Jones, was later removed from the case, being replaced with Supt Ainsley, later DCI Jones died tragically in an accident in May 1986 before the trial.

Maybe someone else wanted to make sure he didn't get away with it, by accusing him.

DCI Jones being sure it wasn't Jeremy and being overruled by other officers behind his back then him being thrown off the case.

It is hardly surprising that DCI Jones would not entertain the idea of it being 5 murders, he must have seen convincing evidence the Sheila was responsible. Both DS Jones and DCI Jones had also said to Ann who insisted Jeremy was guilty “But you might be so wrong” and “If you accused him and later found out you were wrong, how would you feel then?” DCI Jones, was later removed from the case, being replaced with Supt Ainsley, later DCI Jones died tragically in an accident in May 1986 before the trial.
His convincing evidence that Sheila was found dead with the rifle in her arms. The placing of the Bible on her torso open at a certain relevant page was over the top. Yet it remained in place despite allegedly shooting herself twice in the neck and then falling back. Even if she didn't die as a result of the first shot, her body would have violently reacted and yet the Bible stays in place. So in the middle of frenzied psychotic episode after killing her mother, father and two sons, she decides to read from the Bible before shooting herself? It was her mother who was a bit of religious fanatic. Not sure Sheila was. It was clearly staged in the bedroom around Sheila and if only he had kept his gob shut....

Last edited:
After Jeremy’s conviction a directors meeting was attended by two proxie’s on Jeremy’s behalf. The proxie’s wrote an account of their visit to the meeting detailing that Mr Ainsley (former head of the investigation on the Bamber case as a Supt of Essex Police) was now working there.
His convincing evidence that Sheila was found dead with the rifle in her arms. The placing of the Bible on her torso open at a certain relevant page was over the top. Yet it remained in place despite allegedly shooting herself twice in the neck and then falling back. Even if she didn't die as a result of the first shot, he body would have violently reacted and yet the Bible stays in place. So in the middle of frenzied psychotic episode before after killing her mother, father and two sons, she decides to read from the Bible before shooting herself? It was her mother who was a bit of religious fanatic. Not sure Sheila was. It was clearly staged in the bedroom around Sheila and if only he had kept his gob shut....
Sheila may not have done it, but Jeremy may not have, either.

Last edited:
After Jeremy’s conviction a directors meeting was attended by two proxie’s on Jeremy’s behalf. The proxie’s wrote an account of their visit to the meeting detailing that Mr Ainsley (former head of the investigation on the Bamber case as a Supt of Essex Police) was now working there.

Sheila may not have done it, but Jeremy may not have, either.

That is true but he couldn't keep his gob shut and had to call the police naming her. That was then relayed from police controller CD(1900) to MB(6) another controller. The log by MB(6) confirms CD(1900) as the sender. The log by CD(1900) confirms the sender as Jeremy Bamber.

That is true but he couldn't keep his gob shut and had to call the police naming her. That was then relayed from police controller CD (1900) to MB(6) another controller. The log by MB (6) confirms CD (1900) as the sender. The log by CD (1900) confirms the sender as Jeremy Bamber.
To be fair there's that much dodgy shenanigans went on that I can't just go along with that set up against Bamber.

For me it just seems one hell of a weird way to conduct a planned massacre.
He could've just massacred them and went home and stayed at home then waited for the inevitable alarm from whoever or the next morning when he got to work.

It's a massive conundrum for me. On the face of it and the way things panned out you could quite easily say Bamber did it all and be done with it.

There's far too much skullduggery went on in that (wider) family for it to be as cut and dried as it appeared.

I've not seen the will.

The only problem for me is that the issues raised on this thread have already been discussed previously and just appear to be a regurgitation of earlier claims.
It may be a more recent documentary but if it is simply repeating earlier claims it is not new evidence.
I'm usually sceptical of TV shows looking at cases like this. If at the end of their investigation they find, well he was guilty after all, that doesn't make for good TV. Best to muddy the waters and create a doubt. You get better ratings that way.

To be fair there's that much dodgy shenanigans went on that I can't just go along with that set up against Bamber.

For me it just seems one hell of a weird way to conduct a planned massacre.
He could've just massacred them and went home and stayed at home then waited for the inevitable alarm from whoever or the next morning when he got to work.

It's a massive conundrum for me. On the face of it and the way things panned out you could quite easily say Bamber did it all and be done with it.

There's far too much skullduggery went on in that (wider) family for it to be as cut and dried as it appeared.
But he just couldn't keep his gob shut.
He also didn't factor in the difference in tones between an engaged phone and one off the hook. He stated he couldn't get a reply from the farm. Is he claiming the phone was ringing but he couldn't get a response? Was he implying his father was calling the police at that point in which case he would get the engaged tone. If he recognised the phone off the hook tone then Nevill was already dead.

Last edited:

Back